Search
View: 1225|Reply: 0

[Forum Event] Calling all Newbie Guides!  Close [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

Major Captain First Lieutenant Capable Governor Legendary Talent Sun Tzu Gambit Master Mage Master COM Moderator DS Moderator

Post time 3-6-2011 00:21:48 |Show all posts

Calling all Newbie Guides!

We are now collecting game strategies from our beloved CoK veterans. A new generation of players has begun to make their way on the war-torn plains, but they need your help! Come on! We are calling all Newbie Guides!

How can I participate in this event?

From now on, we will release different topics in Rookie Camp. You can first read the thread to get the topic and then go post a thread in Rookie Camp to share your experience and game strategies about the topic.

How can I win the reward of this event?

If your thread can guide the new players and help them get on their road quickly in game, you are likely to win the reward of this event.
All the threads that are recognized by the official will be recommended in game when a new server opens and they will be moved into the official thread “Game Strategy from CoK Veterans” after the event.

How do we judge the threads?

The ideal threads:
1. The article should be well-related to the topic and players can easily take some steps to follow your guide.
2. The language of the article is smooth, with strong logic and can express the content of the topic well.
3. The article has some proper examples and screen shots to make it easily-understood for new players.

Please click the title below to enter the event.

Calling all Newbie Guides!--I (complete)
Calling all Newbie Guides!--II (Complete)
Calling all Newbie Guides!--III (will run after II is complete)

The Clash of Kingdoms Team

Work Time: Sunday~ Thursday 5:00 PM~2:00 AM (PST)
If there's something urgent, please PM me on the forum.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

15-12-2019 20:19 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.005909 second(s), 10 queries .