Search
View: 1808|Reply: 12

Dying Server [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 1-6-2011 18:14:45 |Show all posts
It seems that we, the people of Neos Kosmos have been abandon by Koram games. None of the things they've told us has come to pass since the server merge, and that was very long ago. Mt. Olympus has never been fully opened. All accounts of all the players who quit before the merge are still in the game. There are no Oasis for new players to take without taking them from other players. Its a dying server and Koram is holding the razor to our throats. There used to be special events every few months for us to log in and enjoy, now they do nothing. Where is the dungeon system for us? Where is the Gold quality hero equipment for us? If we ever merge again we will be at a disadvantage but no one cares except for the few remaining players on N1. Why can't we speak with real people from Koram instead of getting prefabricated email responses? The server is dying and there are only so many of us left trying to hold it together...
Cykotic
N1
Your mama is so fat, her favorite dessert is seconds.

Expert

Kill!!

Point
UID
Post time 5-7-2011 15:21:32 |Show all posts
thats very true, if koramgame come a bit to mythopolis that would be better, i undestand koram is making new games and also the company keep focused more in TKO, but the truth is that.. seems like koram abandon us in mythopolis, when the game will update again? when the game will add more things? the Mt.Olympus is not very interesting, people just recive 1k resources as reward or less when the people who sent heros hold the temple, and probably will be better if you add something new that thing could involve the troops of 1 alliance for fight in there.. not all the players in N1 are gold users or they are strongs, not al have a daily activity, so if someone wipe them or get cated a bit is a reason for quit, better if you do something assap in myth because many people keep quiting the game and also s3 and s4 already death, myth dont have a constant server opening, when s5 will open? mythopolis is 1 of the bests games in koram.. its my opinion, more publicity about mythopolis could make the things more fun, then when alot of new people come to the new servers the old people will be more happy and exited waiting for another merge and probably we will never think about quit this game, its not good merge with servers who already died :/

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-1-2012 20:24:18 |Show all posts
open an account on S2, we dont even have the mountain, the new eq, dungeons, not a thing.  Plus with all these people constantly saying they should merge the server is a terrible idea. I give it a week before a war breaks out and your back to a server with the same people playing. they need to improve the game by putting in functions where we work together instaead of against each other.  Release some mythological creatures that we have to fight off together or fight titans.  get creative

Use magic Report

Expert

Kill!!

Point
UID
Post time 26-1-2012 14:02:03 |Show all posts
titans? o.o" dont fight me pls!! >.<"

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-1-2012 18:19:03 |Show all posts
"I give it a week before a war breaks out..." That would be good thing. At least something would be happening. But the game doesn't really reward anything as interactive as a war, so it's hard to sustain one. Having to take oases from other players is a good thing too. At least that promotes conflict, if they're active. But I suppose most are not.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-2-2012 21:22:57 |Show all posts
i agree stop screwing us over you stop out shonky scrimshanks!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-2-2012 23:42:04 |Show all posts
malich77 replied at 7-2-2012 12:22
i agree stop screwing us over you stop out shonky scrimshanks!

how about offering more than 26 cities or having some use for all the commerce points instead of just wasting our time ....members are leaving in droves pick up your game and hurry up with additions to the server or everyone will be at each others throats.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-2-2012 21:03:17 |Show all posts
"how about offering more than 26 cities or having some use for all the commerce points..." There aren't that many players who quit because they can't build more cities. The problem is that getting to 26 cities is an uninteresting grind. Getting to 50 cities would just be a longer uninteresting grind. Now, "everyone at each other's throats"?... that sounds like a game.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-2-2012 01:06:27 |Show all posts
i would prefer a task to complete or at least some team thing to compete amongst alliances instead of this cut throat game play

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-3-2012 04:30:55 |Show all posts
@gryphonius: Maybe you want to be playng Travian?

I've invested a lot of time in this game, and I'm pretty sure it was a mistake. I've got 23 cities and 26K pop and the game is still not significantly interactive as between players. I've never played SimCity because I'm not much interested in playing against a computer... but that's what this game has mostly been like. And we're just waiting for Koramgame to pull the plug, it appears. The Facebook features (which I never used) no longer work, presumably because Kgame stopped paying the rent. And I don't even know how you can even get to Mythopolis from the new logon screen. It's not listed among Kgame's games and instead of taking you to your game it denies that you're subscribed to any game, so you have to enter s[n].myth.koramgame.com (or use a Favorites bar button, which I have on my own computers) just to resume play. Still a few people at the top of the pop chart paying for VIP, but why eludes me (except they're invested even more than I, I suppose).

Use magic Report

Expert

Kill!!

Point
UID
Post time 3-3-2012 18:40:19 |Show all posts
everyone merging to TKO but as soon they join, they comeback disappointed

Use magic Report

Expert

Kill!!

Point
UID
Post time 3-3-2012 18:41:29 |Show all posts
the greek game of koram is dieing and they wont do nothing.. it seems like that

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-3-2012 16:04:22 |Show all posts
What's the source of your "joint venture" info? My own theory is that it's entirely Kgame's project working within a FB framework offering, that they found it uneconomic (not being able to sell KCoins directly may have been the final straw), but that they are contractually unable to separate (hence the fact that they refer to accounts as "bound", and that you can't sign into a Facebook-bound account except through FB.) The effect is much the same...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

10-12-2019 18:01 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.006989 second(s), 9 queries .