Search
View: 9738|Reply: 12

[New Version] Infinite Tower [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 15-3-2011 00:05:40 |Show all posts
Infinite Tower is a solo PVE system. Players progress through levels in the Infinite Tower to win ever more valuable items and strengthen their characters. Item drops include Grand Master Skills, Soul items, Kharma Capsule, Gem, and Supernal Gears ETC.

Rules

Brief Introduction:
Goal: To acquire more Infinite Tower Ores and treasures.
How to play: On every floor, you have 10 free moves to get from the Entrance to the Exit. While moving, you’ll encounter various challenges and obstacles. Take heart!

Detailed Introduction:

1.Entrance
image001.jpg

1.1 World Map – Infinite
  1.2 At the top right corner of the World Map, you can find the Entrance to the Infinite Tower.
  1.3 You can enter for free 2 times per day. Once your free entrances have been used up, use an Infinite Tower Key to get an extra entrance. Your free Tower entrances refresh every day at 24:00, and your progress is cleared every day at 6:30.
  1.4 Characters with Level of no less than 80 and Sacred Beast no less than Wolf may gain entrance to the Infinite Tower. Characters in different levels will enter from different floors.

The reference table: Floor, Level and Sacred Beast
image004.jpg

2. Leaving the Infinite Tower

Two ways of leaving: Leave midway, Force exit
Leave halfway: You can leave the Infinite Tower in the middle of a session. Your progress will be automatically saved, and when you re-enter you'll start again from your current position.
Force exit: force exit happens in the following situations.
*Failed to defeat the Boss
*No chance to move
*Fell into a Pitfall without Jump Amulet
*Arrive at the exit of top floor

3. Moving in Infinite Tower

3.1 After entering the Infinite Tower, characters have 10 chances to move.
  3.2 Characters must move from the entrance to the exit and defeat the Gatekeeper before they can move on to the next floor.
  3.3 Characters “roll” four die and may choose to move the number of steps corresponding to the number on the die they click. The dice will be re-rolled when they are used up and when your character enters the next floor.
  3.4 Characters can move in any direction on the map. Moving to different squares will trigger different events.
  3.5 Each event can only be triggered once.

4.Kill Creeps

4.1 Creeps killed in the Infinite Tower are included in the total number of creep kills. Likewise, characters receive Exp. From killing creeps in Infinite Tower.
  4.2 Big Red & Big Blue are not effective on Great Treasure creeps and Boss. Big Red & Big Big Blue are effective when killing creeps, Clan Traitor and Demon Spawn.
  4.3 Boss PK activates instantly after floor has been cleared. Upon victory you’ll proceed automatically to the next floor. Defeat will result in immediate forced exit.
image005.jpg

5.Square types in the Infinite Tower

5.1 Entrance: entrance of every floor
  5.2 Exit: Exit of every floor. Character fights with Boss (Gatekeeper). Succeed: enter the exit floor. Fail: forced exit from the Infinite Tower.
  5.3 Great Treasure: Characters fight with Tower Sentinel. Succeed: receive Infinite Tower Ores, treasure boxes and other items.
  5.4 Treasure Chamber: buy items with Infinite Tower Ores.
  5.5 Thief: lose Infinite Tower Ores.
  5.6 Clan Traitor: PvE. Fail: lose Infinite Tower Ores
  5.7 Demon Spawn: PvE. Fail : lose Infinite Tower Ores
  5.8 Teleport: be transferred to any position on the map.
  5.9 Battle: PvE. Fail : lose Infinite Tower Ores
  5.10 Pitfall: may force exit from the Infinite Tower
  5.11 Empty Square: no effect

6. Introduction to Items used in Infinite Tower
  6.1  Ghost Step: Use a Ghost Step Card to pick how many squares you'd like to move.
  6.2 Recast: Use a Recast Card to re-roll your dice.
  6.3 Jump Amulet:
  6.4 Extra Move: Use an Extra Move Card to get one more chance to move around on this floor.
  6.5 Infinite Tower Key: Get extra entrance to Infinite Tower. Use once per day.

7. Shadow Lair
image007.jpg

7.1 Characters kill the Gatekeeper and Treasure Chamber directly to acquire items without the added hassle of moving through the squares.
  7.2  The Infinite Tower Ores in the squares are included in the items acquired by characters when killing the Boss.
  7.3 Enter the Treasure Chamber anytime, anywhere in Shadow Lair
  7.4 No Squares like Thief, Pitfall and Teleport etc.
  7.5 Entering the Shadow Lair will cost a Shadow Lair Key.
  7.6 Entering the Shadow Lair will count as one of your chances to enter the Infinite Tower
  7.7 The Infinite Tower and Shadow Lair don’t share progress. Character can switch from one to another anytime.

8. Tower Guardian
  8.1 On every floor of the Infinite Tower, there will be one Tower Guardian.
  8.2 Character can become the Tower Guardian on one floor at most.
  8.3 Tower Guardian earns daily Infinite Tower Ores at 6:00-7:00 and earns more on higher floors.
  8.4 The Tower Guardian system has no influence on your in-game character.
image009.jpg

MOre detials about new version:
[New Version] PVP Outfits >>>
[New Version] Cross-server Guild War >>>
[New Version] New Grand Master Skill >>>
[New Version] Replace Guild Leader >>>
[New Version] Master Instance >>>

Point
UID
Post time 16-3-2011 05:15:53 |Show all posts
damnnn..thats seriusly fun!! nice work GM

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-3-2011 19:05:36 |Show all posts
we want to interact with new people, no this piss poor joke of a mt hua knock off <-----agreed...KOram should understand this...we need WAR..not OFFLINE WAR.....We rather and enjoyed Battlefield,Sh war,Citywar..and no need  this new WAr(cross server war)...Most important is interaction in war with other server (online)...please be inform this is ONLINE game..NOT OFFLine game...more fun killing other player than killing THOSE PICTURES...KORAM still didnt understand what we all ENJOYED here....

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2011 00:47:40 |Show all posts
When i got No chance to move, how can i leave??
when i leave, system always ask me save and when i enter again, i can't begin again
Why??

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2011 05:45:52 |Show all posts
Can Koram create a server without Gold users?? there are lot of poor player who strive hard to make there character strong but then loose to a player who just became strong instantly by purchasing gold.. I think it is best when players will strive hard to make their characters strong.. I think that would be fair for all specially during mt hua event.. I lost to a gold user..=(

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2011 07:02:01 |Show all posts
hey could someone screen the list of rewards? i need it to consider whether if i should forsake my SB rank 1 for that

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-3-2011 20:40:21 |Show all posts
Where is the exchange of rewards from Infinite Tower???
E.g. Gem of Class II Exchange Coupon White to exchange at Beggar Su. It says we can exchange everyday. I don't see the options anywhere.
Shouldn't koram make sure everything is in place before u launched the new version.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-3-2011 05:20:43 |Show all posts
alanong dont expect to get an answer on the gem exchange have been waiting for an answer and Gms just keep ignoring the post about it ...........dont get to many im sure they will put a cap on how many ya can exchange per day !!!!!!and as for bugs and chit as long as the mall works they dont care about anything else ...the best thing to do is stop charging and start flooding the servers with alts ...........thats the only way they will start listening to us  .

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 23-3-2011 03:56:34 |Show all posts
come on Gms answer our questions dont hide and only add comments about updates we dont care!! your updates fail and if ya keep going there will be no need to update because ull have a failed game so many ppl are sick of being treated like shit from you guys with out US YOU  HAVE NOTHING

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-7-2011 06:59:49 |Show all posts
Stop asking Korams to create a server with no gold player, why not you create one?
a server with no gold player sucks.
GM pay for a server and you want them to have nobody paying them.
GM need to eat too.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 13-7-2012 23:42:26 |Show all posts
its cool

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 7-11-2013 20:23:53 |Show all posts
kakoshirazi

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2019 05:28:43 |Show all posts
Being a ISO 9001 Certification Consultants in Hyderabad have expertise in all sector, who are providing ISO 9001 Certification in Hyderabad with the services of Implementation, Audit, registration, training, documentation  with affordable cost

ISO 9001 Certification in Hyderabad

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

8-12-2019 06:47 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.009275 second(s), 12 queries .