Search
Author: Leoric

Discussion event-----how to Defeat HUA XIN?! [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

Badge of Love Cupids Arrow The Love Bunny

Post time 28-2-2011 02:25:52 |Show all posts
liao hua can defeat hua xin,but depends on how you epuip and lvl him,we will work out a guide on the basis of the experience and ideas from players,which will be posted in forum asap
I love this game! :D
i need new version updating!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mage Master Gambit Master

Post time 28-2-2011 17:21:06 |Show all posts
still gonna open new servers? -_-

btw shiyanu, no matter what formation HX use, just make sure your LH hit HX. why? JUST KILL HIM AND ENEMY HAS NO MORE DAMAGE AND U WIN, WHO CARE ABOUT CC AND DANCER WHO DEAL NO DAMAGE??????????????????????? even with 1000 troops left, your LH can kill them slowly! they are meat on your plate after their one and only damage dealer - HX is dead.

but if you are talking about more than 1 gambit, then thats different story. there are too many builds, i cant probably sit here and guide you. after all u need to explore it yourself.

but hey, this topic is - how to defeat the current HX, which most players in your servers should be playing HX+dancer+3 drummers or HX+CC+dancer/drummer. any of these 2 can be defeated by LH. for Wu, i am less experienced. but so far i know Ling Tong, Zhu Rang are good heroes for mid game. for late game, Taisi Chi extremely good (better than other 2 kingdoms demo-shout heroes) for campaign against those NPC with 4-5 gambits. Xu Sheng is also the best single targeted siege. you may even consider using XS + zhang liao. as for caster, Wu has the best caster - Zhou Yu, who is so much tanky than ZhugeLiang (due to higher STR and BRA), and has reliable damage (ZGL miss too much). so yes, Wu has the considered best heroes in late game!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 1-3-2011 00:35:52 |Show all posts
this discussion is over,and players can check their DS reward points here:
http://docs.google.com/demo/edit ... adsheet#spreadsheet

Use magic Report

DS Moderator

Have fun!

Point
UID

COM Moderator Gambit Master Captain First Lieutenant Sun Tzu

Post time 1-3-2011 18:55:14 |Show all posts
http://s1.ds.koramgame.com/?fid=N201103021691334

This is another fight against hx for all the rest to see ^^
IGN: VonXI
Legion: Vongola
Server 1
join my legion to have a real family :D

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-3-2011 00:09:14 |Show all posts
5 point?? low prizes

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Gambit Master

Post time 2-3-2011 19:02:51 |Show all posts
@Leoric  I can't view that Google Docs properly... It just displays some Chinese characters and some sort of demo data

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 2-3-2011 19:20:09 |Show all posts
86# Shaukawla

DS Rewards Points.rar

2.64 KB, Downloads: 140

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 2-3-2011 19:20:28 |Show all posts
have fun

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-3-2011 00:18:09 |Show all posts
"(3) The player who has 500/800/1000 Points will be able to claim 100/200/500 gold as reward!"

no one reach 500/800/1000 point..so, no winner?

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mage Master Gambit Master Sun Tzu

Post time 3-3-2011 02:46:10 |Show all posts
it was impossible to reach any of the rewards anyway
have a nice day
RonnieB S3: SIR, WE ARE SURROUNDED!"-"EXCELLENT! NOW WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION!"

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Sun Tzu Gambit Master Mage Master DS:Newbie Savior

Post time 3-3-2011 04:31:06 |Show all posts
@Austin Ho: I personally read ur posts and it's really really useful.
@Shiyanu: I know you're doing your job however I have spend countless nights reading chinese forum and basically it all shows Austin Ho's knowledge does link up - hence why I choose Wu Kingdom, so please, After reading 9 pages of this discussion, Shu kingdom needs to learn from Austin Ho.

Back @ Austin Ho, you should remain in S1, because I know our team at WuWarriors will finish taiping and going forward. (Personally I have finished both kingdom maps and are sharing how to train wu hero day by day) so if you stay in S1 I promise you that Wei's ZZL and Shu and us from Wu will show you the fun side of the game~ it's such a waste for a pro player like you to disappear, we've lost so many players in Wu also since Wu is slow cook kingdom. Hope you stay la~~

Lastly, I want to take sometime to write up a post how to select hero for Wu Kingdom, Shiyanu, where can I post so my thread won't be locked by you?

Have a good day.

Happy Gaming
ShadowJ
S1 - WuWarrior (~Wu is our banner)

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 3-3-2011 22:58:21 |Show all posts
90# shiyanu don\t mislead the players,hehe
we will hold discussion event on facebook again after forum discussion

Use magic Report

Anonymous  Post time 4-3-2011 01:12:51
@Austin Ho: I personally read ur posts and it's really really useful.
@Shiyanu: I know you're doing your job however I have spend countless nights reading chinese forum and basically it all shows Aust ...
ShadowJ Post at 3-3-2011 04:31

after looking at a lot of tactics i found a way to defeat xin using crescent but i am still  thinking that onslaught is the better choice simply because of the multi hit.. as for the Lia huo he can be usefull really far in the game.. when enemy have 5 cloaks 3000+
that way onslaught which does less  damage will be not usefull and than a combination of lia huo + sneak attack can be used
as for your thread.
as i repeated myself  and apparently u did not read that .
the sole reason of me locking that thread was because  , of spam  and invalid information .
you are free to make BR as much as you want i will not stop you.
AS VonXI said " you want to help new  people right" ? , than please post your thread in guide section , for helping new players Battle reports is much less readed than guide forum , it make sense..
have a nice day..

Use magic

Anonymous  Post time 4-3-2011 01:23:19
its much easier to get gold in Asian .
more gold =  higher equip  > higher equip early = 5 , 3000+ cloak's early..
that is why strategy in Asian server will hardly be use full here
if you have 30% army u do like 50% of your original damage.. but using that at 256 moral will activate a 100+ damage.. that way even if you hit first and critical onslaught hit you ,
he can still score more damage than you . and that attack have really high chance of sniping drummers and dancer..  so in the long run u will be left only with your gambit...
as for the Asian replay which was showed here and i kind of dropped its location.
if the cao cao was in correct placement .. he could probably 1shot that lia huo..
even with the unit differential
as i said .. a sneak attack combo and a middle row snipe could be used for that  but at the current moment people do not have money for much higher cloak's
that is why people are still using fushiren  ..
none of our top tier players use lia huo atm

Use magic

Point
UID

Post time 4-3-2011 01:24:11 |Show all posts
uh sorry i wasnt logged on
RonnieB S3: SIR, WE ARE SURROUNDED!"-"EXCELLENT! NOW WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION!"

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 4-3-2011 01:41:34 |Show all posts
comparing 2 totally different servers is like comparing heaven and earth .
comparing the Asian server to this server is like comparing the
Asian Aion -  server to the  / American - Aion server
there are much more fixes , patches , balance issues and obviously different gameplay
i prefer to look at what people are using , why are they using it .. more like inside scoop of this server . and i know a lot of  people that have tried Lia huo , and realized.. "oh i cant use this.."
that is why you cannot compare 2 servers u should compare the information you currently have , because it is totally different .
i do agree that lia huo is stronger , and better for campaign , probably could keep him for campaign .
but for PvP fushiren is better http://s1.ds.koramgame.com/?fid=N2011030325586066
simply .
for information i refer to the people i know from S1 legion's ..  imo that source is more original than the original Asian server , no ?
using LH can be good there is no arguing there  , but not at this current moment.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 4-3-2011 02:34:13 |Show all posts
Yup you have valid points.

Just want to say that at first people in WuWarrior didn't believe me saying Ling Tong can dodge because I only had him at lv30-lv40 and after I keep reborn him for like 4-5 times now people start to believe it themselves, I mean Ling Tong can use to Taiping Map.

This game has the same stats so I would suggest Shu Kingdom keep on reborn LH, that's all what I am suggestiong. Put simply, Shu get LH, Wu get LT and it'll balance the game more because both have chance to beat HX.

Have a good day mate ^^ gained insightful info from your replies thanks.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 4-3-2011 02:48:20 |Show all posts
yes LH is really nice hero just need to have higher cloak def on your generals to make him more usefull.
this is an idea for late game Shu build :
Crescent formation :
1st unit dancer 2nd unit dancer 3rd unit drummer   4th unit LH , 5th unit sneak attack .
if enemy use crescent u stun them with sneak attack , if enemy use anvil  their dancer will not activate on 2nd turn  , and LH will hit middle in the 2nd turn , this is an idea for late game build  i thought of recently. (as for the current moment this build could be used by swaping LH with Fushiren)
also: sorry for the thread nothing personal i really like u and allways keep in track of your build cus its fun
have a nice day ^_^

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 4-3-2011 07:28:56 |Show all posts
Bahh not hard feelings next time pm me first so I can use the 'Edit' function so it won't confuse the players i guess since we're in battle session II now.

But yeh agree that we all need high level cloak, most players from Wei are maxing their cloak and horse now so it's harder and harder to beat them in mine war and pvp. But we'll hang in there and have fun ^^

PS. Tonight was really a great fun day for mine war ^^

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 4-3-2011 11:21:19 |Show all posts
Bahh not hard feelings next time pm me first so I can use the 'Edit' function so it won't confuse the players i guess since we're in battle session II now.

But yeh agree that we all need high level c ...
ShadowJ Post at 4-3-2011 22:28

sure ^_^ but if  u want to use it as a guide i  think u should post it at the guide section , since BR forum to look and get astonished by BR's ^_^
yea have been looking into that , we had some major advantage over wu but is not that much higher than it used to be , you people are getting stronger , competition is nice to have ^_^
keep up the good work , have a good night

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-12-2019 20:56 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010082 second(s), 11 queries .