Search
Author: Leoric

Discussion event-----how to Defeat HUA XIN?! [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 26-2-2011 22:18:17 |Show all posts
60# Austin Ho
Man... i have read all your previous guides and bookmarked it.. it helps me alot!! and shortened my learning curves in NO time!.. I really appreciate your time to share your experience with us. Kudos to you Austin Ho!!!..wishing you all the best  fortune this year.. Thousand Thanks again Austin Ho...

P/s.. other players please read every single post by Austin Ho..its worth the time!! enjoy!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mage Master Gambit Master Sun Tzu

Post time 27-2-2011 02:00:24 |Show all posts
Lol austin , will you do me a favor and log into the forum 1 time and make 1 post without provoking someone ??? it is really annoying , thank you
Please stop providing false information: if the Xin 2 pages ago had correct placement of cao cao he would do more than 70% of the LH army.
If wei use crescent formation LH cannot do anything.
Onslaught can pretty much be beaten only by onslaught at the point , this is why the people from Shu that used LH dropped it. (well  those i know of ... )
So 35 year old people get allowance ??????? as well as making "threats" that he will send people to beat me up???
be more serious please...
I did not see any information on unit army per level on this website.. care to share your source ?
p.s
u think i  care if i am moderator or not ? i am not having 500 points for the funzies..i like to help people when they need help..
it is not related to me being a moderator or not ...
(so real life = immature talk ) thanks for information.
this is the last time i reply to your provocative behavior.
RonnieB S3: SIR, WE ARE SURROUNDED!"-"EXCELLENT! NOW WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION!"

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-2-2011 04:47:20 |Show all posts
HEY Cat !!.. we dont care to think what you think.. ROFL.. you flamed and spam me and no one will ban you.. that's the real problem now! dont you know your post above sounds so provoking?.. And you have joined since 2010.. go take a break.. ROFL.. go vacation.. you need to grow your whiskers more than ever..

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 27-2-2011 06:15:46 |Show all posts
HEY Cat !!.. we dont care to think what you think.. ROFL.. you flamed and spam me and no one will ban you.. that's the real problem now! dont you know your post above sounds so provoking?.. And you ha ...
100000595473706@facebook Post at 27-2-2011 19:47

uh okay 1 last reply to reply to you too .
1st of all i cannot flame u , simply because i do not smoke.
2. if u think i did , please point any thread that i did offend u ( and i will apologize ) but i did not so.. probably i do not need to apologize ..
3, saying that you are 35 after that saying that you are getting allowance ? i recommend that u get a job.. because at that age u need to have a wife a job a car and some kids at that age .
4. threatening me with a third party even thou u do not know even in  which country i live makes me think more that you are a kid.
5. You buy a pizza and u have problems with the cleaning staff ?? if u have problem with your pizza please go to your corresponding support !
6. if you have any questions about the game .. feel free to ask i will answer them if they are withing my knowledge... as for everything else.. you are not funny and i have no intention to continue this.
have a nice day.
RonnieB S3: SIR, WE ARE SURROUNDED!"-"EXCELLENT! NOW WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION!"

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-2-2011 07:15:20 |Show all posts
Forum is the place for everyone share their mind and idea.. Please stop threathening each others..

We discuss about how to defeat Hua Xin here.. Thanks..
We die for the sake of benevolence!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-2-2011 08:21:29 |Show all posts
I just try Wang Ping for his Sneak Attack gambit, still useless againsts Hua Xin. Sneak attack only hit 2nd line, if Hua Xin is put at the 3rd line then say good bye to ur Wang Ping.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-2-2011 08:43:04 |Show all posts
64# shiyanu
Cat.. tsk.. you must be kidding me.. if I don't have good income.. how come i can afford to be VIP and waste it here.. seriously you lack of common sense.. and cant use brain(think) properly.. this is my last post too.. Sry guys.. please continue discussions .. sorry others..

P/S.. Yes sneak attack useless .. recommended by= you know who.. that pussy cat.. *sigh*

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 27-2-2011 09:22:36 |Show all posts
yea but sneak attack is usefull against WU , also if xin use balista for hist last row in anvil
you can use it.
as well as use Llia huo spear head and silent attack... in combo to defeat xin.. which can be a really good combo...

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mage Master Gambit Master

Post time 27-2-2011 18:04:21 |Show all posts
shiyanu, u don know the basic, how u wanna judge me wrong? i played longer than u. i have more details than you. i myself is using Shu in other server. and i did well. yet u want to complain saying only onslaught can be onslaught. SORRY BUT I OWN MY TEAMMATES WHO ARE USING FSR NOW, USING LH. ALSO I AM OWNING SOME WEI USING HX. do i still need to tell more? -_-" do i still to make things more clear? enemy change formation, so you change it too. YOU ARE A HUMAN NOT NPC. move your mouse, click ARMY > FORMATION. there, you can change your formation to beat up the enemy using whatsoever formation. sorry i am not always so angry, its just you that make me so... LOST CONTROL! sorry if i hurt your feeling, but hey, you didnt think for others feeling as well. ><"

Use magic Report

Guru

custom status? wat is tat?

Point
UID
Post time 27-2-2011 19:31:16 |Show all posts
ya.. i don't get it when someone complain that LH useless because HX can change position..

so what do you want? u want HX to be useless at all? if so whats the point putting him in the game?

thats not balanced at all.. you want balance to the game rite? so it's just right if HX can make a countermeasures to LH by changing position.. but that doesn't make LH become useless at all.. make another countermeasures by changing your formation too..

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mage Master Gambit Master

Post time 27-2-2011 21:11:16 |Show all posts
ya.. i don't get it when someone complain that LH useless because HX can change position..

so what do you want? u want HX to be useless at all? if so whats the point putting him in the game?

thats n ...
Sazakk@facebook Post at 28-2-2011 10:31

yep. but that fellow just cant understand... and he cant see that i like my Shu account > Wei account. why cant he understand Shu is more fun and things are considered as balanced. guess whiner just have to whine >< lol.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-2-2011 23:34:48 |Show all posts
Shiyanu, don't change the subject, I have no trouble defeating Wu. The subject is for HuaXin.
WanPing is totaly useless, if u use 2 gambit, u can't know which hero will has full gambit first from CY. It is a total LUCK to win Hua Xin. Even if u r the attacker, HuaXin will wipe u out before ur gambit can be lauched. n ur Wanping will dead first against siege weapon. Don't expect ur gambit will full every turn against siege weapon. Beside it's too expensive to upgrade 2 horses.
Remember Shu only got Cai Yan, u need to beat Diao Chan to get another dancer., which is take too long in campaign.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 28-2-2011 01:21:47 |Show all posts
Wan ping is a defensive unit = he gets much less damage than other units i think it was 20 or 40% not sure on the correct stats of (defensive unit) he is also high initiative blitz cavalry and as u  know this type of unit dodge very often i saw this unit a couple of times and it gives me some ideas for unit build.
Crescent formation 2 dancer 1 drummer at the first 3 slots , Wan ping for defense against siege damage and gambit at your last row , could as well use Zhu rong with stampede.. simple because she gets 40% less damage from archers , and guess who is archer ? xin..
the point of using area of effect or ( all hitting gambit) at top , is because it will be use full regardless if enemy uses anvil or any other formation.
p.s
Austin Ho be happy to hear more about your game experiences than ^_^
as for LH if Xin is in crescent formation what will be your counter formation ? LH in top ?? u do realize if your LH is on top
you are only damaging his Xin and he is damaging all your units , the usefull point of LH is to snipe a column.
if Xin is at top row his 2 dancer cao cao and drummer are alive every turn > that means +256(double damage) moral on every turn...(double damage + crit = could do as much as 100% unit army.. so he needs just to withstand your 1st attack later on you are doomed...)
sniping Shu is easy... majority of Shu use anvil formation and it is really easy to beat with a spearhead gambit

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Badge of Love Cupids Arrow The Love Bunny

Post time 28-2-2011 01:47:16 |Show all posts
sigh,sry guys,was busy with Reign Supreme last week,and ignored this thread >.<
I apologize for the misunderstanding we caused and my late appearance ,
shiyanu is a volunteer moderator,and we didn't pay him
thx for your posts,forum is a place we share experience,and make friends to relax
we hope you can get along with each other peacefully,shout at me if you would like,lol
have a good one guys,best regards
I love this game! :D
i need new version updating!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 28-2-2011 02:01:12 |Show all posts
yea i think i get it to heart too much too... sorry folks i just got heated up because i have worked really hard for the money i have and i am pretty sure some of u did too .. and i get really frustrated when someone comment on how people spend their money
i am sorry for that hope u dont hate me too much ^_^

i am not trying to argue or something hope we get along ^_^
p.s
o_0 leo u get payd? AWWWWWWWww haxor

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 28-2-2011 02:01:51 |Show all posts
What weapon to defeat huaxin

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 28-2-2011 02:03:10 |Show all posts
gambit horse ^_^

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 28-2-2011 02:10:39 |Show all posts
75# shiyanu

Shiyanu is a nice buddy,i read many posts of his,he always helps players kindly in forum,and  plz accept his and my apology

yeah,lol,need to support my family

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 28-2-2011 02:17:07 |Show all posts
75# shiyanu

Shiyanu is a nice buddy,i read many posts of his,he always helps players kindly in forum,and  plz accept his and my apology

yeah,lol,need to support my family
Leoric Post at 28-2-2011 17:10

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 28-2-2011 02:23:16 |Show all posts
btw,Reign Supreme on S1 is over,and the final Winner is from Wu kingdom,so Players from wu and Shu should be pride of it and  more confident
for shu players,i remember you to use Guan Suo in the future,he not only releases high damage ,but also sucks blood from opponents' generals,lol
another suggestion : you can also reincarnate or enlighten your generals,which will promote your generals,but don't go too far unless the generals are very awesome
i will choose shu on new server,hehe,

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-12-2019 21:03 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.009650 second(s), 9 queries .