Search
Author: Leoric

Discussion event-----how to Defeat HUA XIN?! [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

Mage Master Gambit Master

Post time 25-2-2011 16:51:33 |Show all posts
lol the problem i have is:
(1) i dont enjoy much when there is only limited players to play with / fight with. yet they keep starting new servers. this is the major.
(2) i have not enough time to play 2 servers i think. you see, i have to assist Jinhy too, when he is working. meaning i have to play 4 accounts if we were playing 2 servers~ @@
(3) Wei is a little boring actually T_T i seriously would change to Wu if it is possible, lol~ Wu has so much special combination of heroes while Wei really only have HX + CC... Maybe can use Zhang He, XiaoHou Dun and XiaoHou Yuan in late game... Erm if want to have caster then can have Guo Jia and Sima Zhao. Both not required books. Btw dont over under estimate Guo Jia. He is quite ok for campaign. His spell is making enemy lose THEIR CURRENT TROOPS X 15% LOST. End game NPC each has 8000 or more troops. Thats 1000+ damage, AoE without any need to boost on damage! (Cant boost his damage anyway, its fixed...) But both these casters required some luck... hiak~
(4) I somehow enjoy the PVE more than PVP now in my Shu. the PVE is very challenging and fun. but I doubt i will have fun in this server. first, HX is easy to win the campaigns, lol. second, not too sure can we have enough players to do the campaign legion or not. i think wei can, but other 2 countries seem gonna have some trouble. meaning... the range will be pulled apart, wei seem gonna to dominate the server anyway, LOL~ :p

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-2-2011 21:29:32 |Show all posts
awtz..^^..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-2-2011 23:37:39 |Show all posts
everybody complaining about HuaXin...
i from wei and i doesn't use HuaXin and i not complaining.
every kingdom had their own advantage and disadvantage.
Shu had Fu Shiren similar FO although not strong like Hua Xin but faster to get (38k Prestige) and also had Pyromancer like Fa Zheng, Sun Xian and Ma Su.
Wu had Zhu Ran rather fast and got Drums general two rather quicks and also had Zhang Hong, Pyromancer like Bu Zhi, Zhuge jin.
so IF GM made a browser Game always calculating everything include advantage and disadvantage from every level of the game include general from each kingdom.
so stop complaining guys
HOT as FIRE...Let it BURN..Watch Your HANDS..!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-2-2011 01:08:48 |Show all posts
Curse you, Karlax!

No, just kidding. This game needs more competition to be more fun. I see Shu players in S1 are finally starting to train and use their Liao Hua.

It's actually difficult only for ...
ZhaoZilong Post at 26-2-2011 01:42
liao hua useless just make another formation and BooM huaxin survive liao hua die
kadal   DS S1
InDoNeSiA Legion SHU
kadal CoK L5 s38
kadal tko s????

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 26-2-2011 02:28:05 |Show all posts
LH damage is HX's 1.5x... @@ It cant be LH higher damage + hit everyone, right? So its actually quite fair. Also LH has more troops... Dont waste your time doing complain and start learning how to master your LH. My LH owns those HX who isnt crazy gold players. I am VIP3 there and I believe those i beat up some are having higher VIP rank. =P u can do it~~!!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-2-2011 02:50:17 |Show all posts
Actualy Kadal still doing good =.=
U can run but U can't hide,i Saw U

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mage Master Gambit Master Sun Tzu

Post time 26-2-2011 03:40:48 |Show all posts
did u see the BR ? Xin at 1/6 troops killed 1/3 of lia huo troops...
if .
he had a correct placement of cao cao .. he would do even moar*  damage o_0
than 1/3 troops , imagine if Xin were to attack first o_0

mm i do not like spearhead simple reason , if there are people with crescent and anvil from wei.. you loose 100% in region wars..
that is why Fushiren is much better than lia huo in terms of use fullness because u can use it on any of the rows and it hits all of enemy team..
that is why people who used lia huo dropped it.
Also LH has more troops...
all epic  heroes have 36 units per level if i am not wrong...
p.s
Excuse me.. but in my opinion its a serious offense to flame someone for no particular reason..
also after that  lieing in really failing matter.. ( oh yea i dis-respect  raynor but i respect  him ) !? make sense at all....

if we were in real life.. i would slap him myself...kids should respect their elders.. as well as respecting their will to do what they want with their money... i have worked some really hard jobs to earn MY money.. and i realize how hard it is to make like 600 usd... and its something really nice to donate money to the game u like....
"fail as moderator" excuse me but in my country is a serious offense to flame  for no reason at all... and it shows extreme lack of manners... and probably a lack of parental control..
and as much as i like your spamming  , keep in mind.
A: you are not sticking to the thread
B: this is not the place for strategies , its on facebook
C: the only reason i even bother to reply to this is because i find it really annoying that kids these days have really bad manners and i find it really troubling that...
"kids are the future" If kids like this bad mannered one are the future  , than humanity is doomed...
please do not use this thread for spam i am sure there are other threads to do that..
p.s
being a vip does not mean you can flame people for no particular reason!!!!
even if u had vip
vip does not make u able to flame random people when you feel like it...
if this is how u show respect for people i cant even imagine how u "dis-respect" people..

and for last time , and i hope u people read it seems u do not care.. and just spam and spam..

It is not a problem with Xin BEING too strong.. and people are not complaining that Xin is too strong..
People ARE complaining that Xin makes critical attack's > which he SHOULD NOT!  that is why people are complaining!
Because there is a glitch in the Script allowing Xin to make a critical attack MORE often than ,  HE SHOULD !.
why i even bother with this seriously.. u people will not read this too anyway..

It must be wrong to complain about... bugs and glitches i guess...
There are rules when you are talking/typing to people ... i am a moderator to help a bit more when i can. i cant help it if u think i am fail or not..

Something u probably do not realize.. there are small kids who are just learning life.. and everything they read from internet they start saying and coping... and when u use bad mannered language u are not only:
A:breaking rules
B: showing your lack of manners
C:showing lack of respect to your elders or other people who did not do anything to u
D: you are also teaching , bad words to kids...
so please refrain from using any ill mannered words.
have a nice day.

RonnieB S3: SIR, WE ARE SURROUNDED!"-"EXCELLENT! NOW WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION!"

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-2-2011 06:44:55 |Show all posts
47# shiyanu Hey Stupid moderator.. what flaming you talk about?.. go read back my post.. Im talking about facts here..Im VIP and i pay you an allowance.. YOU FIRED!!!.. Arrogant basket.. why cant you be nice like other moderator? Leoric is nice.. but what the fuck with you? Have you ever heard customer are always right?.. oh my.. go read my post again and again.. moron you!!and you are the one start flaming here..is that what moderator job?Simply want to slap customer?I say I am VIP6.. and all the money i spend in Shu not worth it.. IF I am in Wei.. it cost me less than what ive spend.. now go back and read my previous post.. you really so stupid to be a moderator..

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 26-2-2011 07:18:21 |Show all posts
i read your spam carefully and analysed it .. and it did not seem that u respect lordraynor at all.
L0L if you enter any working place and start behaving like that not only security will arest u but people can sue u and get a lot of money for abuse.
you are not my client , if you have any problems with koramgame feel free to tell them in personal letter , this does not concern me i help with forum not with the game.Also it is volunteer work.
flaming the game is not nice.. people try so hard to run this game.
p.s
I have no idea in which country you live, this behavior will not get you far in real life.
as for being unhappy about Shu , you can pay 2k gold to switch to wei.. i think
since when do people at 35 get allowance ????? if your mother see u using such a foul language i bet she would not be pleased at all.
It is common sense to respect the moderator , admins and game masters .. they spend some of their free time to help with the forum and the game.

RonnieB S3: SIR, WE ARE SURROUNDED!"-"EXCELLENT! NOW WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION!"

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-2-2011 07:36:50 |Show all posts
49# shiyanu Now you help a bit with that 'switching' option.. You not that bad.. but still go back to your 1st reply of my post.. You start flaming  first.. which company you work i dont care.. coz i know that company will collapse soon because of you.. ROFL.. and we need someone else.. who really can give informations rather than offering slap.. are you aware of that you are rude and arrogant?btw have you ever heard an organization in real life who dont care about being sued?yes they do the dirty thing for you.. If you want to teach me about real life.. i will stop posting if you just shut up and dont  talk about this anymore.. others can continue the discussions.. simple as that and below is the slap 'event' by shiyanu as he posted above..

if we were in real life.. i would slap him myself...kids should respect their elders.. as well as respecting their will to do what they want with their money... i have worked some really hard jobs to earn MY money.. and i realize how hard it is to make like 600 usd... and its something really nice to donate money to the game u like....
"fail as moderator" excuse me but in my country is a serious offense to flame  for no reason at all... and it shows extreme lack of manners... and probably a lack of parental control..

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 26-2-2011 07:42:26 |Show all posts
49# shiyanu  Now you help a bit with that 'switching' option.. You not that bad.. but still go back to your 1st reply of my post.. You start flaming  first.. which company you work i dont care.. coz  ...
100000595473706@facebook Post at 26-2-2011 22:36

back to the point "IF i was your father" i would slap u... because you are probably lacking manners if you even have any..
that is not flame its a point of view. (it represent me thinking about your well fare.. now getting a slap from your father would make u rethink your actions )
If you were to come to MY working place and say that i am an idiot .. i call police and u spend the rest of the day in jail
haha... i want to see u  flame someone and try to sue them later even the judge will laugh at you
coz i know that company will collapse soon because of you.. ROFL..

hahah  your thought of how company's work is even more hilarious....

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-2-2011 07:45:35 |Show all posts
51# shiyanu
I say stop flaming and lets continue the discussion..  you are spamming now kid!!! ROFL

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-2-2011 07:46:21 |Show all posts
The funny thing n the saddest thing u ever write "switch to Wei" . "ALL PEOPLE you can switch to WEI now coz it's the winning Kingdom."
No one want to play Wu and Shu coz they are losers. Is that what you want?
And who Wei gonna fight ?
The solution is HUA XIN's CRITICAL ATTACK chance must be lowered same as FSR.
It's a joke Hua Xin are more reliable than Dian Wei or Xiahou Dun
Wei doesn't need more prestige to win this game, they just need Hua Xin.
The FACT is Wei always win the Mine war, n always win the region war doesn't bother u? It's because of this stupid Hua Xin thing.
Complaining or critisize developer is ur job to maintain the players will play this game in the future over n over again.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 26-2-2011 07:46:30 |Show all posts
btw have you ever heard an organization in real life who dont care about being sued?yes they do the dirty thing for you..

is this supposed to be a threat?
what discussion u just flamed the game and the hard working people who made it possible to play it...
if u want to enter any discussion feel free to do so.. without being ignorant and bad mouthed...

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-2-2011 07:49:06 |Show all posts
54# shiyanu Stop it Kid.. you are spamming now.. we need to hear others opinion.. pathetic

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-2-2011 07:50:30 |Show all posts
53# 1701692054@facebook
Man!!.. you have a very very very good point there.. keep it up!! ITs SPOT ON !!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 26-2-2011 07:50:34 |Show all posts
The funny thing n the saddest thing u ever write "switch to Wei" . "ALL PEOPLE you can switch to WEI now coz it's the winning Kingdom."
No one want to play Wu and Shu coz they are losers. Is that wha ...
1701692054@facebook Post at 26-2-2011 22:46

i know a few people who can beat wei.. as for changing kindoms , IF you do not like 1 kingdom.. nobody will stop u from changing to another...
not everyone can afford the 2k gold thou . as for Wu and shu being weak that is not true...
they just need more time to get stronger... there are quite a few counters for xin at this current moment so hopefully later there will be a better chance to counter him.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-2-2011 08:10:48 |Show all posts
shiyanu, I know nobody can stop me changing kingdoms, that's a fact that everybody know. You don't have to write it.  Coz I don't want to switch. I know I will be a winning player if I switch to Wei. I don't want to win, I want balance to all kingdoms. I can beat Huaxin player several time but I the one who must change formation, we keep follow their form. Shu will need more silver to upgrade 5 cloaks, while Wei just need 2 for Hua Xin n Cai Yan. Wei is a boring kingdom. I respect all players from Wei who doesn't use Hua Xin. They are really good players. I won't spend more money for this game if thing won't change.
PS: Don't say that's is my choice, coz it is.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 26-2-2011 08:21:39 |Show all posts

well balance is hard to reach in any game and it will require a lot of adjustments so i do not think its possible atm. :<
well i am hoping we get better heroes lately ^_^ the snake attack seems nice..

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 26-2-2011 16:45:11 |Show all posts
i didnt finish reading watsoever shirayu said to protect himself... he failed even further now, trust me, he should be fired as a moderator. i never saw any moderator do such immature talking. and sorry you dont know much about this game either. EPIC HERO get 36 units? LMAO. its 1000 silver cost +2 troops increment per level. and base gain is 20. EG. LH cost 6000 silver, he has 20+(6000/1000)*2=32 increment of troops per level. HX cost only 4000 silver, he has 20+(4000/1000)*2=28 increment per level. so at higher level, LH is having more troops. he is also better in defense (when PVP) since he has higher BRA.

another failure, when ppl tell u that he is 35 yet u wanna treat ppl like a kid. from what i  see, you are the kiddo here who just ignore others. failed failed failed. please resign your position before they really have to fire you. you are doing no good here. grow up, please. =(

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-12-2019 00:12 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010676 second(s), 9 queries .