Point
UID
Post time 21-2-2011 18:25:12 |Show all posts
I dont like WEI because they kill Lu Bu ,, my best Warrior

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-2-2011 23:11:45 |Show all posts
Each country has its advantages and disadvantages, why open this pose to discuss HuaXin,

I feel that is unfair.

Use magic Report

ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ ...

Point
UID
Post time 22-2-2011 00:24:28 |Show all posts
FU SHI REN from SHU lets discuss about him LOL XD

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-2-2011 21:48:56 |Show all posts
Discussion event-----how to defeat Hua Xin?

ok I'm a s3 player Pride of WU~ (first time playing this game dou)

1) Kill of his dancer first with your generals at first turn (with any generals you got/or stun him storm lord <i don't use mage>)
e.g event:fight|N201102233149877 / event:fight|N20110222310818

2)Deal at least 1.5k damage to him to make him weak with spearhead or other's siege generals with 1.5k hp gone he's weak by 500 damage got that?

3)If u cant do 1 and 2 as above u got to have Stronger Unit LV / EQ then him!

4)If you can't do 1, 2, 3 I'm sorry i can't help you. Oh ya go enhance all your Cloak to 1k gambit def then its kinda not that pain if you want to VS Hua Xin.

ok back to the start Hua Xin is not so strong its just that i hate his Critical (Even his not a high critical  stat's) He Gets Tons of critical for a non-critical stat general (I've seen 4/5 in campaign) ok that's all i got to say tata

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 23-2-2011 00:03:38 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 23-2-2011 02:46:26 |Show all posts
funny ~ every kingdom has its advantages and disadvantages ... just try out every general ^^

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-2-2011 10:15:02 |Show all posts
LordRaynor from Shu has quit this game.. He spends USD800 as a VIP member and he is no1 in prestige ranking in S1.. maybe he found that no matter how hard he tried.. SHU still sucks in long run.. your developers or progammers cant do anything about this? We all so stupid really really really stupid to waste money so much when we know we are losing at the end.. SHU is 1st kingdom that lose this war in history.. is that the reasons Why this game so fcking imbalance?.. If LordRaynor is WEI.. he might stay longer to play i guess.. Coz Hua Xin cant be beaten at proper hand.. can you just decrease his rates to 15-20%?.. hell no rite.. sorry for the nasty words.. cant help it.. I feel like a fool retard after being VIP member.. IF i am in WEI.. i just spend USD200 and still can rape SHU and WU easily..

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mage Master Gambit Master Sun Tzu

Post time 24-2-2011 10:21:19 |Show all posts
LordRaynor from Shu has quit this game.. He spends USD800 as a VIP member and he is no1 in prestige ranking in S1.. maybe he found that no matter how hard he tried.. SHU still suc ks in long run.. you ...
100000595473706@facebook Post at 25-2-2011 01:15

u do realize breaking 4-5 forum and manner rules could get u banned  ??????
Why do u think raynor quit ? i see him everyday... yes he is not playing that often but it does not mean he quit the game..( there is something called " Real life "
as for the money : you can do whatever you want with your money, might as well support a game u like...
it is his hard earned money.. he can do whatever he wants with it , could use them as well to lit a fire.. who are you to judge ??
please refrain from flame and rage while you are not in your friends company.. it is really annoying .
If i was your father i would slap you across the face..
have a nice day.
RonnieB S3: SIR, WE ARE SURROUNDED!"-"EXCELLENT! NOW WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION!"

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-2-2011 10:22:19 |Show all posts
27# 100000595473706@facebook

Agree with u.. If they dont want to decrease HuaXin then SHU heroes need improvement.. Poor SHU like a kingdom without future
We die for the sake of benevolence!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-2-2011 10:47:50 |Show all posts
28# shiyanu lol.. hey basket.. you moderator cant do much.. so just stfu.. you cant even understand what im try to tell you kid.. im 35 years old.. wanna slap me... lol.. come to meet me in real life.. stupid and ban me the VIP 6 member.. stupid you can read thoroughly? I DO admire LordRaynor.. whats wrong with you Kid?.. cant even read properly?.. stupid moderator ever you..!!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mage Master Gambit Master

Post time 24-2-2011 19:41:24 |Show all posts
Hi, I am Karlax from S1. Some may know me, some may not. I have quit this server anyway, with 1900 gold left to rot. Erm, back to the topic. (Sorry to my fellow Wei friends, I AM SELLING YOU OFF TODAY, lol~~ just to share the game experience so its not that boring, hope u guys don curse me~!)

Some complains Wei is overpowered. Yeah it is, but thats only on early game. Their late game prestige heroes are less powerful compare to the other 2 kingdoms. But they still rock in late game, due to several things:
(1) They farmed their prestige faster due to HX helped them a lot in early game
(2) They farmed their silver faster due to HX helped them a lot in mine war

So, the developer do notice the craziness about HX and started this topic.

I have a level 110 Shu in other server, its not too hard to defeat Wei in late game using Liao Hua + Zhang Liao. This is what you should do:
(1) Try your best to earn silver, as it affects your gears level so much!
(2) Dont go for mechanical heroes (or even hero) until you get your purple weapon. Red weapon is NOT GOOD enough to invest in.
(3) Dont waste your silver on leveling 2 red horses. 1 red horse is expensive enough. You may go for the 2nd red horse when you have your 1st red horse reaching level 100. But before that, stay focused.
(4) Get at least VIP3, else your generals cant cope up. Yeah I know its expensive here, thats why i prefer to play at my other server where 1KCoin = 10gold, instead of being blood sucked here with 1KCoin = 4gold.
(5) Choose your generals carefully. Dont waste your time training some crap which you only use for 1 month. For Shu, the great Gambit heroes are Fu Shi Ren and Liao Hua. FSR is more toward campaign. LH is more toward PVP. If you only able to train one, i think FSR is your choice.  For Wu, Ling Tong, Zhu Rang, Han Dan are good. But early game you may consider using Zhang Liang.
(6) If you are not VIP with 3k gold, dont go for caster. Caster need red/purple book which cost around 2k gold to get... or 3k or more if you are having bad luck!
(7) Dont go for Xu Shu or Huang Gai... They deals AoE damage yeah, but the damage is so LOW!
(8) Go for single targeted mechanical hero once u got your purple weapon. If you are Shu, try get Zhao Tong. If you are Wu, try get Xu Sheng. But both required high prestige, mostly you have to use Zhang Liao, lol. Its not that easy to farm prestige here, as there are so limited players and the stupid developer is still opening new servers making the players separated in all the servers. (Another huge reason i quit here, they are stupid and just want more income, they dont care the players anyway)
(9) Get Tai Si Chi or Wei Yan after you defeated the 3 kingdoms campaign, you need them for Tai Ping and above campaigns. But no point anyway, you hardly get enough players to start up the Tai Ping legion. Even in my server with some many players, we are hard to start legion. And yeah, we have like 5 times more players than here. You may need wait for half year to do the legion, muahahahaha. And Tai Ping is just the easiest campaign after 3 kingdoms. You still have Da Qing, Chuang Wan, Ming Chao, Da Liao, Meng Gu campaigns... Maybe you can finished them after 3 years time. (Or quit after 9 months, when you found the other players had actually quited before you... Oops, you cant even complete the campaigns after 30 years like that...)
(10) Reincarnate your important generals only, which mean those you are going to use at level 100. And yes you must reincarnate those generals if you are to beat Tai Ping.

Ok, the above are merely telling you what you should do. Yes, these are basic! You cant do well without the above thingy. Yes u may notice how much I focus on telling you about campaign. Because you can do well against players if you can do well in campaign. More campaign legions = more BP for more techs upgrade = more advantage against Wei. Wei has not much problem in their campaign thanks to their HX. You must not let Wei get too far ahead of you, right?

Ok about the technique against HX!

(1) Use your Zhang Liao (with purple weapon) to kill off their dancer first. Without dancer, HX is weaken by 50%
(2) Use the +Defense formation. Put your gambit at last spot. If you are using FSR or Zhu Rang, nice, you have extra advantage since mostly they are using Anvil. If your FSR/ZR can dodge one attack, your chance to win is doubled! If you are using Liao Hua or Zhu Rang, you also have advantage since Spearhead hit hard and can hit HX! Another good thing is, +20% Defense is so great that you mostly only get wiped at 3rd attack from HX. (in other formation, mostly you get wiped in 2nd attack, +50% survivability, isnt that great enough?!)
(3) If you have properly played the basic, you should have quite some silver saved. There, you can have better cloak and horse. These increases your chance to win too!
(4) Change formation if enemy isnt using Anvil. Make sure you maximise damage on dancer and HX.
(5) If you are lucky enough to have 2 purple weapon, you may consider getting both Zhang Liao + XuSheng/ZhaoTong. but thats pretty late game, since you gotta have tons of silver to upgrade them.
(6) Stay active and dont whine first. Your time comes at late game, not early game. By the way, the best caster is not ZhugeLiang, its Zhou Yu. ZGL failed too much and has poor STR and BRA compared to ZY.

Extra note:
In end game, you may start using Zhang Fei who deals freaking high damage to a single unit. Dont use Demoralising Shout hero in PVP. they are for campaign only... Dont use Zhu Rong, she is too much on luck. Ling Tong is ok, since he has better damage than Zhu Rong. Shu may consider Guan Shuo too. He deals high damage but requires both STR and BRA, which requires some gold investment. Why high STR? because he is going to be the both tank and dps.

Lastly, yeah i m sorry my post seem messy. Not writing to win the gold or whatsoever. I dont care anyway, i have 1900 gold not used and letting my account ideal. Pissed with the company already. all they care is MONEY MONEY MONEY. after getting our money they dont really care about us. If they do, why would they non stop opening new servers while the original servers already lack of players? Pissed! (Peace to the players, lol~)

a sample of battle report: http://s4.as.kunlun.tw/?fid=N201102258534387

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 24-2-2011 19:42:30 |Show all posts
shiyanu fails as a moderator. out of no way you come with the sentence "if i were your father i would slap you". FAILED!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Gambit Master

Post time 24-2-2011 20:32:41 |Show all posts
shiyanu fails as a moderator. out of no way you come with the sentence "if i were your father i would slap you". FAILED!
Austin Ho Post at 25-2-2011 10:42

Agree. That not the way moderator should act.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mentor Master

Post time 24-2-2011 20:33:48 |Show all posts
I am playing WEI kingdom - and have met fair share of very good counters against Hua Xin. Both Shu and Wu have excellent generals (after replaying and studying lost-battles).

It boils down to the intelligence of the player. I have observed Shu/Wu players generally adopting equivalent Huaxin and WEI formations just because Hua Xin is "de-facto" - which is a total shame.

I agree with the above comments about Liao Hua / Zhang Liao. There are non-WEI excellent generals - all at other kingdoms' disposal. So really I just cannot understand what the Hua Xin hue and cry is all about.

Someone mentioned Hua Xin is available at early stages (50K prestige) so is unfair etc. I love to say the same about Bu Zhi (50K prestige) - but that would make me sink down to that level of non-analytical thought and planning. A(any) player is patient to farm prestige - he deserves to use good prestige generals available . Period.

Can only say that SHU/WU knowledgeable players could share more information with their kingdom peers.

Or should bulk of intelligent players switch over to either Wu and Shu , and there be another round of "over-powered" Wu/Shu general complaint(s) then ?

So go ahead, nerf Hua Xin - and almost guaranteed there will be another "awesome/overpowered/omg" WEI general put in spot-light .

There is no end to this rather meaningless thread in the first place.

Implore the knowledgeable Shu/Wu players to spread knowledge in your respective kingdoms as we in WEI do.

Mickie - CoV

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-2-2011 20:36:31 |Show all posts
LordRaynor from Shu has quit this game.. He spends USD800 as a VIP member and he is no1 in prestige ranking in S1.. maybe he found that no matter how hard he tried.. SHU still sucks in long run.. your ...
100000595473706@facebook Post at 25-2-2011 01:15

funny how i still see him on yesterday mine wars..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-2-2011 21:53:22 |Show all posts
Is it?

http://s4.as.kunlun.tw/?fid=N201102258534387

Win?

They both have Critical thing.. Thats ok but lets see... How if HuaXin attack 1st? The LiaoHua side all will be gonner for sure and since LiaoHua only does damage on 1 column we must play hide and seek against HuaXin

We die for the sake of benevolence!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-2-2011 23:30:05 |Show all posts
what god general for defeat Hua Xin

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-2-2011 04:53:56 |Show all posts
BoooooooooMMMMMMMM   
kadal   DS S1
InDoNeSiA Legion SHU
kadal CoK L5 s38
kadal tko s????

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 25-2-2011 05:42:04 |Show all posts
Is it?

http://s4.as.kunlun.tw/?fid=N201102258534387

Win?

They both have Critical thing.. Thats ok but lets see... How if HuaXin attack 1st? The LiaoHua side all will be gonner for sure and since L ...
Chris Eldon Post at 25-2-2011 12:53

there will be endless WHAT IF if you want to see things this way. and thats the fun part of the game. a lot of what if. i can only set an example. you only require the ability to win, not the ability TO DOMINATE EVERYTHING. dont ask for too much. and this is one of my thousand battles. i picked this not because it show the most balance thing. in fact, i just go and do an attack, so that i can link you a report. THATS HOW EASY IT IS TO GET A WIN. so yeah, Shu isnt that bad actually. and i do regret why i didnt choose Wu, which have even better generals for my strategies. Wei is boring... >_<

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mage Master

Post time 25-2-2011 10:42:19 |Show all posts
(Sorry to my fellow Wei friends, I AM SELLING YOU OFF TODAY, lol~~ just to share the game experience so its not that boring, hope u guys don curse me~!)
Austin Ho Post at 25-2-2011 10:41

Curse you, Karlax!

No, just kidding. This game needs more competition to be more fun. I see Shu players in S1 are finally starting to train and use their Liao Hua.

It's actually difficult only for strong Wei players to farm prestige. The reason is that there are a lot of relatively strong players, which means that there are very few players from other kingdoms who have high colors due to being attacked all the time. For Shu and Wu though, there are a lot of Wei players who are purple or red, and if you are among the strongest in Shu/Wu, it is extremely easy for you as there are a lot of high prestige targets.

It looks like they made the 1 kcoin = 10 gold permanent, so if that's the major reason you are staying away, we'd love to have you back.
S1 Phoenix
S2 天下霸主 in Wu

My Guides (click to read)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

12-12-2019 22:55 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.026629 second(s), 9 queries .