Search
View: 22410|Reply: 21

Hot events for S4 Eternal Kosmos [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

Bug Hunter Colonel Doomsday Savior Capable Governor

Post time 26-1-2011 20:16:36 |Show all posts
Hot events for S4 Eternal Kosmos

Dear citizens of Mythopolis, we’d like to thank you for your support with a few giveaways to coincide with the opening of our brand-new server, Eternal Kosmos It’s time for some festivities before the battle starts!

Special: Finish now!
Event Time: Hold regularly

Details:

All building task within 5 min can use the finish now for free this will save you a lot of gold. Try this new function now.

Event I: It is Free Gold!
Event Time: First time login

Details:

You will get 50 vouchers immediately when log in to the game. Use them to experience the payment function.
Finish now immediately finishes construction tasks and building upgrades.
Titanic Hammer empowers workers to finish construction immediately, and for half the resources.
Fast Recall instantly calls back a hero who has fled or is recuperating from battle.
Healing Light instantly renews a hero's Life.
Offer a Gift uses a gift, instead of resources, to recruit a hero in the tavern.
Offer a Toast instantly refreshes the hero list in the tavern.
Duel with Zodiac Guardian challenges one of the twelve Zodiac Guardians to a duel.
Military Draft utilizes all available resources to help you recruit troops at maximum efficiency.
Black Market sells resources and allows you to redistribute your existing reserves.

Note: Vouchers is equal to Gold since Mythopolis 1.5

Event II: It’s Raining Vouchers!
Event Time: Till Feb 16th

Details:
During the event, players will receive Gift Vouchers when they log in to the game every day. On the 7th, 14th, and 22nd day, we’ll count the days you’ve logged in and send you the vouchers you’ve earned.

During the first week, players will earn one voucher a day when they log in. The second week, they earn 2 vouchers a day, and the third week, they will earn 3 vouchers a day.
Players who log in to the game for more than 3 days before 0:00 Feb. 2nd will get 10 bonus vouchers.
Players who log in to the game for more than 9 days before 0:00 Feb. 9th will get 20 bonus vouchers.
Players who log in to the game for more than 15 days before 0:00 Feb. 16th will get 30 bonus vouchers.
Like we said… it’s raining vouchers! Come and get ‘em! All you have to do is just log in to the game at least once a day. Come back the next day for more!

Note:
You’ll receive your vouchers as soon as you log in to the game. If you don’t see any new vouchers, try logging in again.

Event III: Buy Gold, Win Prizes!
Event time: 0:00 Jan 27th ~ 24:00 Jan 29th PST

Details:
1. Each player who buys at least 20 Gold in one day will receive a Diamond Shovel (3 Days).
2. Each player who buys at least 150 Gold in one day will receive a Demeter's Rucksack (All).
3. Each player who buys at least 320 Gold in one day will receive an Output Boost (7 Days).
4. Each player who buys at least 650 Gold in one day will receive a Ration Order, Level 1.
5. Each player who buys at least 1,200 Gold in one day will receive a Pluton's Satchel (All).
6. Each player who buys at least 2,500 Gold in one day will get a Magic Elixir.

About the prizes:
Diamond Shovel (3 Days)
With the Diamond Shovel, you can dig deeper caves for more secured protection from pillagers.
Increases silo capacity by 500%.

Demeter's Rucksack (All)
A magical bag from the goddess of the harvest.
Increases all resources in your city by 5,000.

Output Boost (7 Days)
Boost resource output and watch your city develop in leaps and bounds!
Increases the output of all four resources in all of your cities by 25% for 7 days.

Ration Order, Level 1
Reduce rations to conserve supplies!
Reduces food consumption of your army by 5%. Lasts for 3 days.

Pluton's Satchel (All)
A magical bag from the god of wealth, son of Demeter and Iasion.
Increases all resources in this city by 20,000.

Magic Elixir
A sacred drink of mint and honey to enlighten a hero to learn new runes.
Activates a hero's third Rune Slot for learning new runes. Can be given to other players as a gift!

Awarding prizes:
1. Prizes will be automatically sent to you when the event ends. Be sure to check your treasury!
2. You can only get one prize from the event, and you will always receive the highest prize possible (i.e., donating 350 Gold would get you one Demeter’s Rucksack, not two Diamond Shovels).

Event IV: Mythopolis’s Top Ten!
Event Time: 0:00 Jan. 27 ~ 24:00 Feb. 2nd PST

Details:
After the server’s been open for seven days, the top ten players in the rankings will be rewarded with VIP membership!

The top ten ranked players will receive:
VIP membership
Benefits include:
Resource Ouput +30%!
Silo Capacity x 5!
Recruitment Speed +5%/10%/15% (increases monthly)!
2 Extra Building Queues!
Caravan Transport Speed + 50%/75%/100% (increases monthly)!
Marching Speed +5%/10% (increases monthly)!
May fortify Guard Tower automatically!
Unit Attack and Defense +10%!
Unlocks Autobuild!

May assign automatic trade routes!

Top 1: VIP Membership (30 days)
Top 2~3: VIP Membership (7 days)
Top 4~10: VIP Membership (3 days)

…That’s a lot of benefits! Be sure to focus on your resources and boost city development to be one of those lucky ten!
Note:
1. The winners will be determined upon the ranking as of Oct. 27thth at 24:00 PDT
2. VIP Memberships will be awarded the next day.

Event V: Prizes of the Pleiades!
Details: All new players will be able to purchase a Starter Pack, which will contain the first of seven Prizes of the Pleiades, gifts from the seven lovely daughters of the sea god Poseidon!

Item Name Requirement Prize Contained
Starter Pack None Merope’s Gift
Merope’s Gift Reach city population of 20 Asterope’s Gift
Asterope’s Gift Reach city population of 50 Celaeno’s Gift, Alcyone’s Gift
Celaeno’s Gift Purchase 5 Gold to open Taygete’s Gift
Alcyone’s Gift Reach city population of 150 Electra’s Gift
Taygete’s Gift Purchase a cumulative total of 200 Gold. None
Electra’s Gift Build a second city Maia’s Gift
Maia’s Gift Build a third city None

I: Merope’s Gift
1. Iasion's Purse (All) x 1:Increases all resources in this city by 100.
2. Divine Tablet x 5: Receive 140 Piety for each Divine Tablet.
3. Tablet of Experience (500) x 1:A magical stone tablet containing countless years of experience from past rulers, the blood and sweat from their troops, and the respect and sacrifice of their people.
Increases your hero's experience by 500.
4. Lv.1 Rune of Warshield x 1: Equipping your hero with Runes gives them certain abilities to enhance your troops or your city's development.
5. Asterope’s Gift

II: Asterope’s Gift
1. Iasion's Rucksack (All) x 1: Increases all resources in your city by 500.
2. Tablet of Experience (500) x 1:A magical stone tablet containing countless years of experience from past rulers, the blood and sweat from their troops, and the respect and sacrifice of their people.
3. Lv.2 Rune of Might (Inf.) x 1: Equipping your hero with Runes gives them certain abilities to enhance your troops or your city's development.
4. Divine Tablet x 5: Receive 140 Piety for each Divine Tablet.
5. Celaeno’s Gift
6. Alcyone’s Gift

III: Celaeno’s Gift
1. Demeter's Rucksack (All) x 1: Increases all resources in your city by 5,000.
2. Tablet of Experience (500) x 2: A magical stone tablet containing countless years of experience from past rulers, the blood and sweat from their troops, and the respect and sacrifice of their people.
3. Diamond Shovel (3 Days) x 1:With the Diamond Shovel, you can dig deeper caves for more secured protection from pillagers.
Increases silo capacity by 500%.
5. Lv.2 Rune of Siege x 1: Equipping your hero with Runes gives them certain abilities to enhance your troops or your city's development.
6. Taygete’s Gift

IV: Alcyone’s Gift
1. Demeter's Satchel (All) x 1: Increases all resources in this city by 2,000.
2. Lv.3 Rune of Aggression x 1:Equipping your hero with Runes gives them certain abilities to enhance your troops or your city's development.
3. Tablet of Experience (800) x 1: A magical stone tablet containing countless years of experience from past rulers, the blood and sweat from their troops, and the respect and sacrifice of their people.
Increases your hero's experience by 800.
5. Deathtrap I x 1:Damages the opponent for 3 + their own Attack.
6. Electra’s Gift

V: Taygete’s Gift
1. Divine Tablet x 10: Receive 140 Piety for each Divine Tablet.
2. Output Boost (3 Days) x 1:Boost resource output and watch your city develop in leaps and bounds!
Increases the output of all four resources in all of your cities by 25% for 3 days.
3. Tablet of Experience (800) x 1: A magical stone tablet containing countless years of experience from past rulers, the blood and sweat from their troops, and the respect and sacrifice of their people.
Increases your hero's experience by 800.
4. Pluton's Purse (All) x 1: Increases all resources in this city by 10,000.
5. Lv.3 Rune of Enlightenment x 1: Equipping your hero with Runes gives them certain abilities to enhance your troops or your city's development

VII: Electra’s Gift
1. Divine Tablet x 10: Receive 140 Piety for each Divine Tablet.
2. Potion of Might:Increase army's attack by 1%-10%. Effect varies based on hero's intellect.
3. Pluton's Purse (All):Increases all resources in this city by 10,000
4. Maia’s Gift

VII: Maia’s Gift
1.     Magic Cherry x 1: A delicious and exotic fruit to enlighten a hero to learn new runes.
Activates a hero's first Rune Slot for learning new runes. Can be given to other players as a gift!
2.     VIP Membership (3 days) x 1:We offer premium features to our VIP Members. Benefits include:
Resource Ouput +30%
Silo Capacity x 5
Recruitment Speed +5%/10%/15% (increases monthly)
2 Extra Building Queues
Caravan Transport Speed + 50%/75%/100% (increases monthly)
Marching Speed +5%/10% (increases monthly)
May fortify Guard Tower automatically
Unit Attack and Defense +10%.
Unlocks Autobuild
May assign automated trade routes

Point
UID
Post time 17-2-2011 11:16:25 |Show all posts
We were sposed to get two vouchers the second week and three the third yet we only have gotten one the entire time

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-2-2011 05:15:23 |Show all posts
I play EVERYDAY for S4 from 09 Feb, till now -22 Feb via Facebook account. so why i keep receivin' system notice that i must signin. Is play by Facebook Account is also signin, or u meant sumthin' else bro??

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-4-2011 04:19:55 |Show all posts
when will s5 be released..??

Use magic Report

Band to Visit

koram is evil

Point
UID
Post time 9-11-2011 12:21:01 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Band to Visit

koram is evil

Point
UID
Post time 9-11-2011 15:26:49 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-11-2011 09:19:31 |Show all posts
'Jason Rosenthal http://kingofkungfu.app.koramgam/ ... sid=100001376828494 my lord name is 'Jason Rosenthal and i play in King of kungfu for US facebook (ENGLISH VERSION) you guys owe me about 900 or more golds, i use ultimate gamer card 3 times at 20$ a card and you guys give me "0" golds , if you dont believe me or dont want to give me wat your company owes me thats fine because i can login from other locations and create fake accounts to spam your forums, i have a very good reason to be upset and you can never take back wat has already happened , would be a smart move on your part to credit me my golds , have a nice day

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-11-2011 15:52:58 |Show all posts
Could I please be informed when will a new server be opened..?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-1-2012 23:15:41 |Show all posts
have  a look

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-2-2012 21:29:21 |Show all posts
jasonrosenthal3 replied at 11-11-2011 00:19
'Jason Rosenthal http://kingofkungfu.app.koramgam/ ... sid=100001376828494 my lord name is 'Jason Ro ...

i hope you get results from koram,they dont seem to give a rats butt what happens on any server..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-2-2012 21:30:25 |Show all posts
damn you koram uphold your end of the bargain and install the extras you promised..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 8-3-2012 02:39:00 |Show all posts
Hi guys,i am a player and also a customer of TKO(Three Kingdom Online,1 of the games product same with the games here. I am here to asking the admin here to help me,because the admin in TKO is abusing customer. I have purchase lot of Kurom Coins in past,so i am one of the Kurom company customer...but the admin there keep deleting what i wrote on threads all because what i write contain the mistake they ever make. They tried to silent me using they power as admin. Can any admin here can help me to get my justice and fairly? Or provide me with any e-mail or personal i can contact?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 13-3-2012 23:29:43 |Show all posts
无情天使 replied at 8-3-2012 17:39
Hi guys,i am a player and also a customer of TKO(Three Kingdom Online,1 of the games product same wi ...

LOL....this game already dying brother.koram abandon us. no merger no new server no gift when new year .but still had player feed troops.really wasted time. I hope koram delete mythopolis and give us compesation. like 10k kcoin because koram leave us w/o news
KiLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 30-3-2012 13:23:29 |Show all posts
no chat for over a week. take it you want to end the game then . nice way of doing it.  

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 31-3-2012 17:34:50 |Show all posts
"...nice way of doing it."

Appropriate sarcasm. Koram's treatment of its customers was always problematic, but this takes the cake.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-4-2012 06:18:16 |Show all posts
Guys I want to share with you a new game very close to Mythopolis but much better and the good news is that even if you are not a gold user, you can still do great.

(nimos, L1)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-5-2012 01:58:26 |Show all posts
nimos replied at 25-4-2012 06:18
Guys I want to share with you a new game very close to Mythopolis but much better and the good news  ...

hi nimo, what is your zone?

ironman /  Legend 1

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 18-5-2012 15:00:31 |Show all posts
killed chat so game would die i reckon

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-5-2012 17:58:43 |Show all posts
cameronians replied at 19-5-2012 06:00
killed chat so game would die i reckon

You can still use mm and people are still playing

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 13-2-2013 08:01:55 |Show all posts
…That’s a lot of benefits! Be sure to focus on your resources and boost city development to be one of those lucky ten!
Note:
1. The winners will be determined upon the ranking as of Oct. 27thth at 24:00 PDT
2. VIP Memberships will be awarded the next day.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

22-8-2019 17:42 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010656 second(s), 10 queries .