- Read permission
97# Suzuka Asahina
Okay here comes the bomb. trying to be short since your a lady
1) Weapons for rank - Turning weapons into tribute token, defeats the purpose of turning it into ores. The main point of the weapons are to disenhance them into ores, not tribute tokens... Even if you enable both, what would they click? The convert button. It's like giving both sweets and gold, and asking them to choose. And another thing, it takes 2.2m contribution points to go fordisenhance, yo emperor, so if you wanna u will probably need 15,000 EQUIPMENTS. By the time states are out, I bet that guy hasn't hit duke yet... LOL
2) Romance of TKO - People pray to Guan Yu for strength, go check it out. But I have to admit, dragon did not exist. But what other animals can TKO think of if they are just elephants and horses? Definitely dragon. No choice.
3) Emperor - The King/Queen is supposed to be free for all. Sadly, only the strongest ones will win. Poor people became Emperor in real life, yes. But, do they have what it takes to be an Emperor? Even without this ranking system, a gold user would still be Emperor anyway. They use gold to produce ridiculous amounts of troops, heroes, cities, etc. Look at S43. NullaClementia pwned the server with gold.
4) One-man rule - Not that only people who spent $1000 can dominate the server. Others can, if they can defeat the gold users. They built their account with real money. They paid for the service. Do you think turning your rank into Generalissimo will solve the problem? No. The gold users will still dominate no matter what.
5) Non-gold Emperor - This will be a failure. I would rather have a Emperor that spend $3k, then a non-gold Emperor with only quarter the army of a gold user with 1 or 2 states, and get owned during server merge. Rank is the mark. The strongest will win. Determination, motivation and hardwork pushes you forward, but not guarantee everything.
6) Gold users enjoy benefits non-gold users don't. So be a gold user and get the benefits!!! Isn't this what Koramgame wants?
In conclusion, it's a 1.5 years old undo-able joke.
P.S. I am just a regular gold user, not a hardcore gamer. I tried not to be biased but this is the gruesome truth.
GeorgeBush Post at 2011/4/28 10:20 PM
Joke huh? Haven't you gotten into the main idea on why I'm suggesting this just yet?
1. Yes, I believe that getting 1000 weapons is already hard to achieve. But what I proposed are only temporary exchange rates so in the end, Koramgame would decide the most convenient exchange rate for this feature. Since this feature intends to lessen spending of Koram players as a whole greatly, they could make it on a convenience level that suffice at least half contribution value OR even 2/5 contribution value to go to become emperor thus, leaving the rest to their pockets.
But every user has a choice to become one or not. At least they can compete for Lord of Wei, Wu, Shu now that they
are steps away from the rank Generallisimo unlike Lord of Qin.
By the way, I have a question to you regarding Bronze, Steels and Ebon Ores. Do you find them useful at late game even with those quests regarding them? Yes or No?
2. Religion-related-thingie perhaps....? Worst thing that comes to mind is that they're only giving him moral support. If TKO can not think of any other mounts, why add something that should never exist? Sacrificing game concept for the sake of gaining $$. It already happened though so why would equipments being turned into Tribute Tokens/fragments be void?
3. This feature is intended to benefit non-gold and normal gold-users alike. Why? First-off, non-gold users would already know that they can stand a chance without paying that much gold. Is recruit assistant and blackmarket that expensive nowadays? In experience, even if one can afford to spend gold but there is this "minimum requirement" to dominate which is so expensive, well, they refuse to spend at all because they already knew the outcome. Normal gold users would be motivated to spend more with the same reason. This feature is NEVER
advising players not to buy gold because the problem regarding nobility ranks is solved already; instead, it'll motivate them to spend more, but not that exaggerated. In short, sufficient spending that is enough to be competent.
You can never tell that normal gold users DOESN'T have what it takes to be the emperor. Non-gold users are even pawning gold players.... and heavy gold users alike whether skilled or not. Manpower, teamwork and skill = Classic reasons on how they win
4. Refer to #3.
5. You're assuming things again it seems. How are you sure that he/she will get owned that easily when he/she already has that amount of time to grow? Provided with what I said in #3, which is that they are encouraged to buy "enough" gold to be competent, they would just be in par, greater or maybe weaker, DEPENDING on the situation. But yes I agree,
6. I think you've forgotten about "minor gold users" and "normal gold users" = those who can only afford to spend 20 USD-50 USD a month.
This feature is not to discourage anyone from buying gold. Its purpose is for players to be able to enjoy the game at a less-expensive rate while motivating them to spend more at the same time. Even if they spend more, that 1k$ nobility being gone still reduces a percentage income of Koram BUT the good thing here is that Koramgame raised the value of competitive gaming here in TKO. I repeat, "Competitive gaming" which is both for big-time spenders, small-time spenders AND for Koram to motivate most non-gold users to turn into gold users.