Search
View: 2643|Reply: 19

[Writing Contest][S4 CaoCao][TheOne] Unification Story In the World S4 [Copy this link to quote]

Super Guru

CaoAng

Point
UID

Wise Lord Legendary Talent CoK Newbie Trainer

Post time 19-11-2010 13:57:53 |Show all posts
Contents:  Unification Story In the World S4
Username: CaoAng
Server Name: S4 CaoCao
Position in League: Diplomat
Story or guide:

Sheri, TheOne leader is the first unifier in S4. From regular member, she became Diplomat,then she became the leader of theOne. With smart diplomatic skill and iron fist, Sheri only needs 6 month to unite and bring peace to the land in S4. She is like Queen Elizabeth in the “Elizabeth” the movie as she often being hurt and betrayed by her trusted people who dislike a female becomes their great leader.
Here is the process of unification:

Chapter I: Dragons and Tigers struggle for power. Time: Server Open mid Jan2010-Feb2010

This is the early grow period. Many people formed new leagues. Indonesian people formed many league using Indonesian name and language like Indonesia, Indonesiaku, andmany others. Vietnamese formed Vietnam league. Thai formed Thai league.Singaporean formed evo Int and evo Sg. European formed Immortals. Chinese and HongKong formed Sanguo league. Most of the leagues formed based on the players’ nationality or language.
There was aGold User player named Babebu formed theOne league. Using Gold, He raised his nobility to Duke. Many strong players joined him such as: DragonPrince, Vladd,Sheri, PrinceBB, LordKronos, ChromeCobra, Scorpio and many others. TheOne league grew so fast and became ranked 1 on league board.
Indonesia league leader, Emperor Baishan noticed this thread. He formed coalition with allof Indonesian leagues to destroy theOne league. Emperor Baishan said, “Let’s destroy theOne, their leader is like Dong Zhuo, the Tyrant”. There are over 30 Indonesian leagues joined the campaign. The Big War begin!
Babebu, with his 2 vice leader, Vladd and DragonPrince were gold user players. Babebu is Duke. Vladd is Generalsimo, DragonPrince is Lord. They became the target attack of 30 Indonesian leagues. Indonesian side launched over 400 attacks (x 2000-10000troops/each attack) on Babebu, Vladd and DragonPrince cities. TheOne members sent their support to protect their leader and vice leaders.
Because of their nobility strong defends bonus and epic heroes that have good iron wall skill; Babebu, Vladd and DragonPrince could repel all of the Indonesian attack. 2000-10000 troops from each member was considered big at the early grow stage, some of Indonesian members become retire after knowing their attacks were all failed. Although becoming the winning side, Babebu said “This brutal war was too much for me, I almost got heart attack”. Then Babebu retired and Vladd became his successor. As theOne leader, Vladd continued the war against Indonesian league. TheOne league retailed the attack.
Many members of Indonesian leagues moved to other leagues when they notice that their leaders had been lost, demolished and plundered by theOne members. Three Gold used players from Indonesia league: Liqiling, Deviling and Kweesensen joined theOne league. Indonesian coalition was disbanded as many members retired or fled from the leagues.

Chapter II: Unification on NorthRegion (Liang, Si, Bing). Time Feb2010-March2010

TheOne league attacked many small leagues on many territories. But Liang state was too far from theOne location. EvoInt was so powerful in Liang state, Evo Int won many wars attacking otherleagues in North Region. Vladd knew that he could not win the war with Evo Intbecause the distant was too far. Vladd needed the help of Evo Int to help him conquering the North Region. Vladd proposed alliance with Evo Int. the Evo Int leader, Asakawa wanted to accept the alliance proporsal but the wicked advisor,Qikumai said ,”no need to be afraid of theOne, we will kill all theOne troops that step inside our territory”. Vladd got headache because he was failed to askEvo Int to become his alliance or vassal.
Vladd summon Sheri to discuss about the alliance proporsal. Sheri talked with the Evo Int leader. With her good diplomatic skill, she could win the heart of Evo Int to serve TheOne. Two strong Evo Int members: San- and Manda moved to theOne league. Sheri was awarded the Diplomatic position in theOne league.

Chapter III: Unification on EastRegion (Yan, Yu, Ji, You, Qing). Time: March2010-April2010
The Criminal league were growing so fast in East Region as the leader aggressively recruited many strong players in East Region. Many Strong players that was fled from Indonesiaku league like Gerger, Iray, Hermanwen, HarrySoegiarto, Asui and many others joined TheCriminal.
The Criminal was ranked #3 and was theOne Ally, however, when theCriminal grew stronger,they have the ambition to conquer the county and capital owned by theOne. Iray,the legion leader said ,” Let’s attack theOne, this is the right time”. Iray leadthe surprised attacks on some theOne cities and counties. Their first target was Ba county. FishmanBG sacrified 20000 armies to reduce the defend armies onBa county. Then, Count Daeyong sacrified 18000 armies to reduce the defend armies on Ba county. Then finally, Iray attack Ba county using 30000 armies. Thedefend on Ba country was crumbled and Ba county was captured by Iray. Iray also captured another county using the same simultaneous attacks.
TheOne league has many gold user members. Vladd, DragonPrince, LordKronos, Liqiling andDeviling used gold to do recruit assistance to recruit a lot of troops duringshort time periods. TheOne retaliated the attack. LordKronos lead his legion members to attack Ba county. The defend in Ba county was 100,000 troops. Reducedto become 20,000 troops, then finally, LordKronos sent 80,000 armies to capture the Ba county. Vladd and DragonPrince also destroyed the defend of other counties and let theOne members to own that counties because they already have the maximum number of counties ownership. Iray, FishmanBG and many others TheCriminal
members became theOne farm.

Sheri,Deviling and Liqiling attacks many Criminal members in Yan state Sheri used60,000 armies to destroy all of the troops in some strong theCriminal memberssuch as Asui, Renz and Elemental cities. Many Criminal members become retiredor surrender to theOne.
Many members of theCriminal and Pirateclub (theCriminal sub league) moved to other leagues when they notice thattheir leaders had been lost, demolished and plundered by theOne members. TheOne has united East region under their authority.

Chapter IV: Unification on West Region (Yong, Yi, Jiao). Time:April2010-June2010

Sanguo was ranked #2 in league board. Many Chinese joined Sanguo league. Many players in Yong state joined Sanguo league. Sanguo league was so strong in Yong state. Yong state was crowded of many Sanguo members cities. Sanguo also owned all of the counties and capital in Yong state. Sanguo also own other counties and capital in other state. Total counties and capitals share was 60% owned by theOne, 30% owned by Sanguo and10% owned by other leagues. Sanguo was theOne Ally.
Vladd has ambition to own all of the capitals and counties under theOne league. Vladd declared war with Sanguo. Vladd, DragonPrince,Liqiling and Deviling used gold to do recruit assistance to recruit huge amountof troops in short time. Liqiling used over 400,000 troops and Deviling usedover 200,000 troops to destroy the defend troops in Capitals and counties ownedby LanJio, MelvinTeo and Ailestriker. Vladd attacked the leader of Sanguo.Although Sanguo leader was supported by many defend support from Sanguomembers, Vladd generalsimo nobility attack bonus+ epic heroes with goodencourage skill can kill all of defender troops easily. Sanguo has many strongmembers such as Eternal, Hector, Ailestriker, Lanjio, MelvinTeo, HellAngel,ZhugeZing, EmilyTan, Jackiewashere, Liubei, Grace, BeanieJelly and many others.They fight bravely and exchange blow/ attack with theOne members.
After 20 days of war, All of the capitals andc ounties previously owned by Sanguo were captured by theOne members. Excep tBeanie Jelly, BeanieJelly left Sanguo league to ask protection from Evo Int because BeanieJelly was the only one that still have one capital and 2counties.
Sanguo leader realized that he could notstand longer in this war. Sanguo leader tried to say to his members,” It is okto leave this league to save yourself from becoming farms plundered by theOne members”.
However, Most of the memberscried and said ,”we live together and we die together”. Sanguo members decided to fight until dead. Before quitting from playing in S4, Sanguo members sent the final blow of their troops and demolisher to Vladd cities. Over 100,000troops and 10,000 demolishers damaged Vladd cities severely. Vladd became tired of playing this game because his cities needed long time to re-build and his chance to become the emperor had gone to Liqiling. Vladd retired and Sheri became his successor. As theOne new leader Sheri continued to destroy all of the remaining Sanguo members that still alive/ active. After 20 days sweeping, CaoAng and DragonPrince reported to Sheri that they have cleared all of the Sanguo troops in each Sanguo members’ cities in Yong state and other locations. Meanwhile,the Immortals league reported that they have conquered Yi and Jiao state.

With this condition, TheOne has united the west region.

Chapter V: Unification on South Region (Yang, Xu, Jin). Time: June2010-July2010.

Actually, All of the leagues in South Region has allied with theOne in the earlier grow because they are afraid of theOne league power.

Super Guru

CaoAng

Point
UID

Post time 19-11-2010 13:59:08 |Show all posts
Chapter V: Unification on South Region (Yang, Xu, Jin). Time: June2010-July2010. ( continued story)
LastDemon who was one of trusted people of Sheri, feel dissatisfy with Sheri leadership. He thought how a lady can become a great leader. His established league, imperial was theOne sub league.

This war began when TheOne league had just triumph and enjoy plundering the losing side Vanguard league members. Vanguard was ranked 5th. Vanguard waged war against Immortal. Immortal asked TheOne help, TheOne league helped by attacking Vanguard league and easily winning the war. Suddenly LastDemon, the leader of Imperial was rebelling. He brought 20 members forming RTD league to launch surprise attack against some theOne members capitals and counties. It is like the story when CaoCao enjoyed the winning of defeating Li Jue and Guo Si, Suddenly his vassal, Zhang Xiu launched a surprise attack.
Suddenly some attacks and demolishers arrived on theOne leader, Sheri's cities.
LastDemon were able to capture Xia-Pi Capitals. Some of the RTD rebellion members were also able to capture 2 counties from theOne league.
TheOne members were shocked. LordHansen, Denkohkae and some other members immediately sent defend support to theOne leader, Sheri's cities.
TheOne retaliated their attack and tried to finish this chaos as soon as possible. However, it was not easy to defeat the 20 rebellion members. Most of them were using dodging strategy. When the big waves armies arrived on their cities, their cities were empty.
The war took longer than our expectation. Defeating the whole Vanguard league only spent 1 week. But defeating this 20 rebellion members spent 3 weeks!

After punishing all of the rebellion members by taking over or destroying their cities until became 1 population, Sheri decided to attack the passive allies in South region such as Ragnarok, DynastyMy, DragonThrone and many others locations. Sheri suspected that passive allies may rebel like imperial because they did not help anything when theOne in the war.  TheOne has conquered South Region.

In July 2010, TheOne has united the world in S4 under Sheri leadership. The world is in peace already. TheOne members and allies are waiting for the next big war in the merging server.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-11-2010 06:07:13 |Show all posts
2# Info@star-laboratories.com username cioo
server name S4caocao
position in league  legion leader
story

Hi Im just a small player who cant use gold but I can be at top 10 attacker in my server in this gamewhen you can afford to buy gold, just know where do you put yourself and maybe you will be ok.
so this is my Story,My 1st league was Qingpin I was a sim player back then and then Qingpin merger with other league name theidiot yeah IDIOT lol, but all of us dont want to used that name so Last Demon build Imperial, he teach me all I know but Im still a Sim player or maybe tortoised one, after playing for a while LD was tired because Theone was ruling the S4 caocao server. so he created RTD (ReTireD) and he ask me to come but I refuse because I can see it was a losing war GIVE ME 40% WINNING CHANCE AND YOU WILL SEE MY TROOPS ARRIVE ^^ but the winning chance was only 20% or less so I pass on what LD ask me ^_^

well so much for now next week I'll write when my journey to become bloodlust begin ^_^

regards
Cioo TheOne

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert

Post time 20-11-2010 07:05:40 |Show all posts
(Wrinting Contest)(S4CaoCao)(Theone) Strategies and tips by skimbre.
User name: Skimbre
League: Theone
Server: S4 CaoCao
League Position: Consoller.

HI TKO PLAYERS.
I WILL BEGIN WITH MY OWN STORY IN THIS LOVELY GAME.
THE CONTEST MEANS : SKIMBRE STORY/SUGGESIONS AND TIPS FOR THE NEW BEGINNERS/STRATEGIES OF BUILDINGS/STRATEGIES OF WAR/STRATEGIES OF DIPLOMATIC.

FIRST: I started to play this game for more then two years now,from the beginning of s4 caocao.
I am married, have 3 little girls, my age 31, and I live in Sweden.
When I begun to play TKO I realised that I love this game but I didn't know how to build my city, or how I could make my league and be stronger.
First, after I knew how to make this things work, I created a league with the name WARRIORS.
But this league didn't work like I would like it to, so we have recieved a lot of attaks and we were just beginners and the other leagues was too strong and had more members.
So I tried to protect my league by merging to the league with the name Immortals, the players in that league has populations from 4k to 7k while I had 1k residents and one city.
Then I begun to ask some members how to raise my populations and decrease army and so on...
Every player had his own suggestion, and after I have created my own suggestions after experiencing the war we were involved in within this league, and the informations I had get from TKO support.
The league leader of Immortals noticed me when he saw that I raised my populations from 1k to 12k in two months.
He appointed me as a vice leader of ranking two league. So I started to begin with my diplomatic strategies, to make our own allies and try to stop the war that we were involved in.
One day my league leader told me that he didn't have any more time to play this game and take care of our members and he asked me to be the next leader of this league.
I was happy to do that and prepaired myself for the task. The first thing I did when I took over the leadership of the league was to make more allies and to protect my members.
The league was very strong and saw that there were a league  name of Theone which was ranked as number one.
Immortals was the subleague of Theone and they were holding all state and county capitals in s4. They were the strongest in that server and some of its members begun to get bored because no war anymore in that server.So we took down everyone who attaked us and the rest were our allies. In some cases some of those members had begun to attak my members one by one which resulted in the leader of Theone had to disband some big players in her league, because she didn't want to make war with us even though it was hard for her to convince her members not to attak us.
I heard that there was going to be a server merger that will merge all 4 servers together and that would fight to the end. I decided to move my big pop members into Theone league to protect them from a big war that could possibly happen, and to get more productionbonuses to my members.The Theone league would be the strongest league ever on all servers. Now we are the most powerful league ever. The Immortals were under my command and I'd appointed a league leader that i trusted and the Immortals members still loved me as much i loved them.
NOW THE PROBLEMS HAD BEGUN.
My ex-leader of Immortals did not like the idea of merging my members to Theone protecting them from a bloodpool, because he wanted to take over this server and run it.
He quit the league together with a member of ours and attaked me while I was sleeping in my bed ,
but because of my experiences on battles and others, I could counter-attak him and destroy him with my lovely demo that I had parked in my oasis, so it wouldn't be harmed after those attaks and my league members together with my allies in this server has supported me like hell with army and food to all my citys. My league also took down the member that joined my ex-leader against us. In that case I have paid for all immortals and Theone by being attaked, to spare war and bloodpools between two bigg leagues.
Now here I am skilled with incredible information about battles and diplomacies and other things, and all of us are waiting for the big war THE SERVER MERGER.

INFORMATIONS AND TIPS FOR THE BEGINNERS.
FIRST: You must begin to uppgrade your resourses-field asap before recruiting army.
Follow quest to get some resources and equipment for your heroes.
Send your heroes to have duals in the faction map. They will have more experiences and you will get quest material and other things you will need.
If you are a gold user, use the gold to raise your nobility ranking first and then purchase enperor order, to have attaks and deff bonnuses and extra building que etc...
The higher nobility you have ,the higher attak and defence bonus you will get.
Build annex in your first city, not mansion, you can build the mansion in your next city 9 or 15 farm.
More farmland=more army.
Make a league or join a league,and do not attak anybody in the beginnig to get the power.
Make allies and friends in that server, this will help you a lot to win and be on the top.
Good luck to you in the new server.

STRATEGIES FOR WAR.
If you are in a war and need to attak some targets, do the following strategies:
Always before you send your army to attak the city enemy, send 3 fake waves 5 second before your true attak will hit the target.
I mean, send 3 waves of one soldier each wave and between those waves the time must be max 5 seconds and then 5 second after send your true attak.
In this case your fake-waves that you have sent to the enemy target will make the army in that city disturbed. This means that the army in that city will be disturbed and will lose 10% of their attak and defence and when your true wave (last wave) will hit the target enemy,you will have the ability to get those 10% attak and defence to your army instad.

STRATEGIES FOR WAR WITH DEMO.
When you are at war and you have (for example) 300 demo.
Do not send all your demo in one hit because the 300 demo in it highest attak upgrade, will demo the barraks from level 20 to level 0 and come back home.
But, if you send 50 demo on it highest attak upgrade will demo the barraks from level 20 to level 5 or 0 depending if the city enemy have a monitor office or not.
In that case send your 300 demo into waves 50 demo each wave, you will have 6 waves of demo and efter they will hit the target enemy, that city will lose more then 200 populations in one attak.
More demo you have, less time will take to take down the city.

STRATEGIES FOR WAR WITH DEMO 2.
Always send your demo from your city as support mode to your oasis that belong to that city.
And if you have (for example) 20k troops, send 5k of them as support mode to your oasis the same as your demo.
The city will not decrease or increase any of the food output if you do that. But if you recieved an attak on your city wile you are sleeping, your demo and the 5k of troops that you have parked into the oasis, will not be harmed.
This will let you have the ability to call back them from the oasis and strike back and attak with your 5k and destroy that target with your demo.

STRATEGIES FOR WAR WITH DEMO 3.
Always when you will send demo to attak somebody, send every wave of demos together with some troops to protect them. If the city that your demo are attaking has a bunker with some troops hiding in it and when your first wave of demo hit that bunker, this will result in all your demos that are on its way to attak that city being destroyed by those troops that was in that bunker.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post
Next week I will post these following:

WHERE TO FIND QUEST MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT IN THE FACTION MAP.
STRATEGIES FOR PARKING ARMY IN ENEMY OASIS.
TIPS ABOUT HOW TO GROW FASTER.
AND MORE.

I ALWAYS LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCES WITH OTHER PLAYERS.
I HOPE THOSE STRATEGIES WILL HELP YOU.
IN THIS GAME YOU CAN MAKE TRUE FREINDS.
BE HONORED IN ALL SERVERS, AND MAKE TRUE FREINDS ,YOU WILL BE THE EMPEROR OF THAT SERVER.

Please give rate to this post.
Thank you
Skimbre

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-11-2010 00:30:37 |Show all posts
Username: LeonXVZ
League Name: TheOne
Postion in League: OrdinaryMember

Hi all i am from Indonesia and before i start i want to apologize about my bad English if you all don't catch too much of  what i want to say to you all and catch the essence in this story about my adventure on S4 and about SURVIVE with the rest of my members who are still actives when i was start playing as a newbie and become the league leader of The_Fang and for the record i am not a gold user.

I start this game (TKO) very late and was my first time at S4 so i am really very confuse about how to play TKO but luckily my first city appear on an area that are friendly and got an invitation to join a league(Hanjin) and luckily the league leader and some of the strong members on that league is Indonesian so i can ask them about how to play although at first i don't play this game seriously like i am now because not before too long i join the league (Hanjin) the league leader and others decide that they are going to wage war with TheOne because the league is a part of Indonesiaku league although they are small but base of solidarity they wage war to TheOne any way at that time i was only just learning on how to make a sub city so i don't follow them to war against TheOne but eventually they lost the war and decide to merge with Fang and for the weak members like me they transfer us to FangII so i follow orders and join  FangII and kind of become lost because i don't have anyone to ask since the ex league strong members that i know are quit the game and move on to another server so i was really progressing very slow (still got 2 city)but not before long the league leader decide to put me in charge as FangII vice leader because i am the most actives members of that league so i start searching for guide at the forum on how to play the game and that was my first really seriously playing TKO and starting to make friends with my neighbor and recruiting new members from TheOne and are weak and newbie just like me but when i just starting excited to play the league leader from main Fang decide to quit and want to move to other server leaving us behind so i ask the leadership of FangII because i don't want to leave the members that i had recruit and the main Fang league leader was change too but the new league leader of main Fang is just knowing to recruit the members that i had recruit without having doing his job to protect us when we are being attack by some other strong leagues and it was me who approach others league with diplomatic solution(at that time i got 3 cities)at that time Fang are allies with TheOne  so i use the condition to make allies with strong leagues of course i had ask the permission first to Sheri at that time as the leader of TheOne league and she replied me kindly unlike the main Fang league leader substitute who doesn't care about us and suddenly the league leader of the main Fang are quitting without notice and because of the absence of the main Fang league leader i once again step out although i am still don't know how to play correctly but i  take the responsibility of my position of the league leader of Fang II and rebuild the league again  and after awhile from rank 89 Fang II reach to rank 50++ with members around 30++ actives members after i manage to merger others league to our league and that's when KillerBunnies see us as a threat and want to wipe us all because although main Fang are not too actives they are in the top 10 rank league of the server but they are wrong because their first move is attacking the main Fang that are already not too actives instead going after us first so when i know what they are doing i send messages to every one of the main Fang members asking them to merge with us but alas Killer Bunnies league find out what i am trying to do(helping fellow members of Fang) and knowing that the real actives league of Fang is us not the main fang so they decide to wage war to us and start attacking me but what they don't know is i got information and help from all the friends from others league that i had made during my diplomatic approach to others league while they don't and from the members of main Fang that had infiltrate their ranks  i know exactly their troops numbers and already are always being help by Sheri(leader of TheOne) so i feed up the information to Sheri and Immortals and when Killer Bunnies attacks me Sheri(TheOne) decide to help us as we are from main Fang as their allies and wage war to Killer Bunnies so their strong members don't get a chance to strike me again and because of  their strike doesn't  penetrate my def they are already being busy by attacks from TheOne alliance so i am saved from destruction and can launch counter attacks to them(KillerBunnies) and eventually we are victorious.After that i manage to merge most of main Fang league actives members to Fang and change the league name from FangII to The_Fang so that other can know that we are the main Fang now and manage to make the league rise to top 5 league rank at the server(S4) with 70+ active members and then to prepare the merger and for the safety of my members i merge it to TheOne league alliance and keep the weak members in The_Fang and hoping they can be ready when the server merger are coming.

This is my way on ensuring everybody in my league as my members are safe and can be ready for the merge and i don't care if anybody don't agree with my action.

Thanks for the reading , Ttd : LeonXVZ

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-11-2010 00:56:02 |Show all posts

1# Info@star-laboratories.com

Contents:  Start of S4
Username: Lordhansen
Position in League: Vice leader

Story or guide:Early days of the game , friednship and ideas

Chapter 1 Great Friendship & Sheeps United

Not long after the new years, I had time in my back pocket and the game Three Kingdom Online was on for offer. I have played Sango Game before and I do think Cao Cao was a great general of that period so Server 4 was chosen for me.
So my first city PEPSI was established. This was a noob city with a top noob playing. The way this city was developing to become the best juicy farm for all surrounding Indo and immortal members to plunder. To protect myself I join a small league called “The One” it only had less than 20 members when I joined but I like the name of the league. During the same time I started to message the players around me to ask everyone to join force to protect each other, back each other up and found out who was not friendly and need to be attacked first. This is the start of a great friendship between me and Den (DenKohkae) . His cities was located 3 blocks from me and after 1 week of playing our population is evenly matched and lords of our part of the land, by that time he has also join The One League. As message exchanged between us it has come to a agreement due to me and him is surrounded my other leagues war between us and them is only a matter of time. But resources is so important in this game it’s better let the other players grow first then we kill them when they ready to fruit. With both minds think alike we start on our dark plan to unite the sheep’s players around our land and harvest them when they get fatter enough. We was going to war anyone that was going to plunder what we are going to harvest. Both of us strong with 200+ troops each,600+ population city each and both ranked in the top 100 rankings, we didn’t think anything could stop us.

Chapter 2 First War Encounter & Broken Dreams

As everyone now know The One league became target of Server 4. Me and Den knew our gaming days may end soon, we started look for allies around our land. But instead we find our league members getting smashed by indo armies and ask for help from us. So it’s now or never ! Our leader Vladd sent a league message asking all members to attack a big indo member. So we followed the orders and send the 1 troops as fake attack as asked. This bring 2 waves of attack to Dens city. LoL we did not know what to do, So I send all my troops to Dens city as support and I was so proud I had 80 archers. Then we realised he can’t put my archers in his towers we started to read the forum to look for the best defence idea. For our first war about 10 message was exchange between us  to have a plan for defence and allied members was messaged too for help. As time goes by, the 2 waves hits Dens cities. After reading the report we both congratulate message each other for support and surviving the 2 massive waves of attack. In total the indo player sent 2 troops 1 per wave of attack. That was a wakeup call for me, even know I was ranked top 60 player already , but I was just a big sheep, a lucky sheep tho, because there is no large wolves around me and I had support of other sheep’s I was planning to harvest one day. My dream was broken so a new plan must be enforced and Sheep’s need to join forces to become herd.

Chapter 3 Meet a Great Leader

To boost resources, I started to plunder the dead cities around me, I often message them first to see they still active, in truth I just did not want to lose any of my troops. I have a army of 600 in total of mixed. One day I found 2 cities and plunder back lots of resources and I was so happy I even took down the locations. That was a good day until I got a message from a league member named “Sheri” This was her first great words for me, it goes something like this “ Plunder my farm again you will end up as my farm”.I was not going to take that from some loony and lower population ranking then me. So a message was returned telling her “ You selfish idiot , we are on the same team” . the message was never send because as I was writing the message I realized if I lost large amount of troops taking down a city and someone else then taken the resources, I might not be too happy either. So a sorry message was sent to Sheri instead, I also offer of returning the resources. In return a nicer message returned. In result this triggered the start of another great friendship which later on became a very important during the great war period of Server 4 and the fate of legion 2 of The One league

Chapter 4 Great Wars & Raise of Legion 2

To be continued………………

Use magic Report

Super Guru

CaoAng

Point
UID

Post time 21-11-2010 12:22:10 |Show all posts
Contents: Unification Story In the World S4 Username: CaoAng Server Name: S4 CaoCao Position in League: Diplomat Story or guide: The Legend of TjhinJin, Gold User who prefered heroic dead rather than remained alive TjhinJin is the Legion Leader of Killerbunnies league with Duke nobility. Tjhinjin, as gold user was generous in distributing "EmperorOrder 3 days" for some of Killerbunnies strong members during the war with TheOne league. KillerBunnies was not a big league. Killerbunnies had only 70 members mostly from Yi and Jiao state (West Region). Most of the members had 3 or more cities. The Leaders had around 10 cities. It was pretty good developed league before this league were destroyed by theOne in June 2010. Actually KillerBunnies was theOne ally, and do not have intention of rebelling. But KillerBunnies league has some conflict with Fang league which has closer relationship with theOne. So theOne helped Fang league by declaring war on KillerBunnies league. Destroying the Killerbunnies league will automatically make theOne and theOne sub league: Immortals became the only powerful league in West Region. So it is also important quest for the Unification on West region. The war began. TheOne Leader, Sheri was distributing the target name list and assigned each strong member to attack their own target. DragonPrince as the strongest from theOne faced Wazabi, the killerbunnies leader. CaoAng faced a big member Gynyrd, Kweesensen faced the vice leader DianChan2. Waterdragon faced EmperorFifu. Each members of theOne had own targets, but after finished with own target, they were welcomed to help to attack other targets. Yi and Jiao state was far away from the where most of theOne members located. So the war took around 30 days because every attack needed several hours and every demolisher needs around 1 day to reach the targets. Most of the KillerBunnies members were easily to be destroyed because the vice leader had announce to the members to do defend positions and not to attack theOne members. We did not face any difficulties in destroying one by one because most of theOne members launched the attacks from capitals and counties while the Killerbunnies only defend using the limited defender troops in the cities. Immortal also helped theOne in destroying Killerbunnies league. Wu-du County was the only county owned by Killerbunnies league. Wu-du County was owned by Wazabi, the leader of Killerbunnies league since the beginning. The county was the pride of KillerBunnies league because all of other counties and capitals ownership were monopolized by theOne league at that time. Wazabi player was traveling aboard and offline when the war began. He was so surprised when he logged in and found all of the troops in all of his cities had been cleared and the Wu-du County had been changed ownership already to theOne member. Only leaders of Killerbunnies (Vice leaders, counselors, diplomats, legion leaders) who had higher skill could do the dodging strategy to avoid the strong attack from capitals/counties and the troops returned on the city to defend from the demolisher attack on the next wave. However the skill was not as good as some of theOne members. When CaoAng sent strong wave attack followed by some demolisher waves. The different time on each waves were only few second different. The leaders become confusing and the troops can be easily destroyed. The leaders that was still alive to defend was only 5-7 members while theOne members and Immortal members that launched the attacks and demolisher waves was around 40 persons. So the remaining Killerbunnies leaders can be destroyed easily. Tjhinjin was a good friend of Kweesensen. He was also friend with some Indonesian members in theOne league. Tjhinjin was famous in Warrior’s Tournament because he had Lu Bu epic hero which regularly became the runner up champion after DragonPrince’s Yuan Shao epic hero. Tjhinjin was given chance to save his life by leaving KillerBunnies and Joining TheOne. TheOne valued all of Gold user players. Tjhinjin was persuaded by the diplomat, CaoAng and he agreed to join TheOne. However, after seeing all of his friends in Killerbunnies league were severely defeated, TjhinJin felt sympathy on them. Why he enjoyed the live by joining theOne league while his former league, Killerbunnies were destroyed using demolisher and plundered regularly. Tjhinjin took his own decision by returning to Killerbunnies league, become the legion leader again and lead the remaining Killerbunnies members that still alive. Tjhinjin were able to capture Wu-Du County back from theOne and defend the county for several days. Immortal members were given chance by Sheri to own the county if they could capture it. Immortal members launched 30 attacks on the Wu-du County. Tjhinjin had more than 100,000 troops that were defending the Wu-Du County supported by the remaining armies of all Killerbunnies members, so all of the immortal attacks on the county were repelled. At that time, only the leader of Immortal league and the leader of Evo Int league owned the county. There was not yet counties assignment for the members, although Immortals league has many talented and strong members. So most of the Immortal members attacks were around 20000 troops which could be repelled by Tjhinjin who were gold user with Duke nobility defend bonus+ Epic hero iron wall defend bonus and defend token. Tjhinjin felt his end was near when the DragonPrince began to move and started some attacks on him. DragonPrince used 40000 cavalry archer and 40000 Qing to destroy all of the defend troops in Wu-Du county. Finally, Tjhinjin were lost all of this troops and stop playing anymore in world of S4. Tjhinjin prefered heroic dead together with his friends in Killerbunnies league rather than remained alive in theOne league. My opinion: This TKO game is good game but not the game that to be played forever. It is useless to become coward in order to life forever in this game. Your real life is forever, but most of the online game only aged 2-3 years before all of the members got boring and moved to other new games. So try to do your best in playing TKO game, so your name will be reminded forever and you will feel your own satisfaction. Becoming Gold User and active player will make you looks shining and being noticed brilliant.

Use magic Report

Super Guru

CaoAng

Point
UID

Post time 22-11-2010 11:42:35 |Show all posts
Contents: Unification Story In the World S4 Username: CaoAng Server Name: S4 CaoCao Position in League: Diplomat Story or guide: Legend of First Emperor in S4 until fallen. This is the story of Liqiling, the first emperor in S4. Liqiling was joining Indonesia league when he was starting playing in S4 in early February. He is little bit late in joining but he can chase in building and growing using the Emperor Order 30days. So he can grow bigger than others that starting on time in S4. Liqiling was Indonesia league counselor. Liqiling and Deviling were fled from Indonesia league when they notice that the Indonesian leagues coalition against TheOne league is about to lost. Liqiling was Infante and Deviling was Duke. TheOne league accepted both of them and honored them ranked position in theOne league. CaoAng was also starting the game and invest the money to make the rank as the same as Liqiling (Infante) then become lord when CaoAng joined TheCriminal. After Liqiling joined theOne league, Liqiling invested more money to become lord then become generalsimo. After capturing the necessary capital, Liqiling can Lord of Wei. After joining theOne league, Deviling invested more money to become Infante then become Lord. These were the steps of increasing nobility of the gold user players. Not so much deeds in the war had been done by Liqiling. He only attacked some weak players and capturing the counties and capitals. Liqiling has the second account, Liwen blowfish. After getting 2 counties, Liqiling helped his second account, Liwen to a county. Deviling has the second account, Erlin. After getting 2 counties, Devilling helped his second account, Erlin to get a county. Deviling was a close friend of Liqiling in real life. Liqiling often entrusted his account to be managed by Deviling. Liqiling himself not too often in playing this TKO. Liqiling growth depends on the Emperor Order building queque which is very helpful in boosting the growing of the user. The noticeable war of Liqiling was only when he is together with Deviling attacking Sanguo. He did that in order to capture the capital for himself and for Deviling. Liqiling used recruit assistance to recruit over 400,000 troops while Deviling used recruit assistance to recruit over 300,000. Both Liqiling and Deviling can own 2 capitals and 2 counties. They wasted a lot of troops attacking the Sanguo in getting those capitals. Finally, the remaining troops that they had recruited with recruit assistance were all dead when they used the troops to break the defend armies of BeannieJelly which was very very strong at that time. BeannieJelly was rumored to have 250,000 defend troops in his capital. However, after the defeat of Sanguo league, BeannieJelly ran away and asked protection from Evo Int league. After the defeat of Sanguo league, Liqiling started the campaign of upgrading the palace in Luo-Yang. Liqiling had won the vote of owning the palace in Luo-Yang from theOne members because he had good relationship with many Indonesian and Asian members in theOne league. Liqiling was also Indonesian player. This made the leader of theOne, Vladd which was also have enough contribution point of becoming the emperor became tired of playing this game and retired from playing in S4. The only noticeable war that Liqiling done was only attacking Sanguo and Thai league. The vice leader of Thai league, Lordvoldemor was attacking Erlin few times. This was make Deviling as the owner of Erlin account was mad. Together with Liqiling, Wumengta, Waterdragon and other Indonesian friends, Deviling attacked and demolished Lordvoldemor cities until Lordvoldemor quited from S4 because of his cities were severely damaged Liqiling campaign in upgrading the palace in Luo-Yang was successful. Many people supported defend in Luo yang when being attacked by NPC royalist. However, the palace also received some attack from some players who thought that s4 will be over or got reset when the Liqiling become the emperor. Qikumai , the Evo Int vice leader was one the attackers. Qikumai threw all of his troops to attack luo yang. Qikumai wanted to prevent Liqiling from becoming the emperor. However, the defend in Luo Yang was too strong at that time. Qikumai also received his punishment from theOne league. Some of theOne strong members attacked and demolished Qikumai cities. Qikumai county also was captured by theOne members and returned to the Evo int leader to be given to other member. Finally, after upgrading the palace to level 20, Liqiling was bestowed with the title of Emperor. Unfortunately, before becoming the emperor, the real player of Liqiling had quieted playing already. Deviling player was the person that managing the Liqiling account until became the Emperor. After became the emperor, there was no sign of activity or movement of Liqiling account. The Cities stop growing and Liqiling account always has blacklamp/ sign of not active very long. Deviling and Liqiling felt boring of playing the game in S4 because they felt that their league, TheOne has triumphant. No other league can challenge theOne. The big league: theCriminal and Sanguo have been destroyed already at that time. However, everybody still respected Liqiling by not touching any of his property. On the other hand, the second account of Deviling and Liqiling which were Erlin and Liwen had lost the county to other theOne members. Finally, because of not active for too long, and CaoAng is ready to become the next Luo-Yang owner. Sheri organized the attack on Liqiling counties and capitals. Kweesensen and Xiaomarko took over the 2 capitals of Liqiling. Other members took over the 2 counties of Liqiling. CaoAng took over the Luo-Yang palace. The defend in Luo-Yang were so strong because Liqiling and some inactive players parked his troops permanently in Luo-Yang. CaoAng sacrificed 4 big waves helped by DonChui and Satanblood waves before able to capture Luo-Yang palace with the last hit from Cao Ang Long-xi county. After capturing Luo-Yang, CaoAng increased his contribution value by investing more money in order to be able to upgrade the palace. TheOne members supported defend in Luo-Yang when CaoAng upgraded the palace until level 20. Now, the new era is about to begin…….

Use magic Report

Super Guru

CaoAng

Point
UID

Post time 22-11-2010 22:50:06 |Show all posts
Contents: Unification Story In the World S4 Username: CaoAng Server Name: S4 CaoCao Position in League: Diplomat Content: Some useful items in the Mall for Gold Users This tips is for the Gold User. In order to increase your nobility in long term it is better to purchase the material for the court. or tribute gold directly to the court. using / purchasing tribute token, you will get less contribution value. unless you only need few more to reach your target nobility title. Attack Token and Defend token is good for war, you can get it for free from KOH and Tower of trial, so better use your gold to buy others like the attack token 20% which is more better or buy the book to increase your general leadership by 20. Anchient alchemy scrool is good. Affordable price and can permanently increase your food to become 3%. no need to buy recoursed or food or wealth pack because you can get them for free from KOH or your faction quest and others. Emperor Order: This is really good but expensive. better buy the 30 days emperor order, do not buy the 3 days emperor order. you also can wait until the promotion of Duo emperor order package in the mall. Emperor order can make you get more resources to build or recruit armies. you also can get more food/ hour in each of your cities and capitals. You also can build faster, so your lord rank can be increased faster. because you have more resources to build, you also can have 4 slot of building in the same time. you also can queque the building order, so when you are sleeping or not online TKO, Emperor order still can build your next planned building.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 23-11-2010 19:35:31 |Show all posts
Hi, saw that you request some comments whether your thread is accurate or not. Ok, let me start from the very beginning. When s4 starts, there are basically 4 main league. TheOne,Immortal,Sanguo,and Indonesiaku. Earlier of the server, TheOne is #1 and Indonesiaku is #2. Baishen, leader of indonesiaku, seeing that there are many indonesian players in s4, and take that as a potential way to dominate the server. He is unhappy with only rank 2 for his league. So he approaches all indonesian league and form an alliance. That alliance once caused a sensation in s4. The Indonesia Super League (ISL) seems pretty organized with military consultants, and commanders in different legion. After ISL was formed, they quickly declare war on other 3 top league, Sanguo,Immortals and TheOne. ISL are confident on winning the war, because nobody would think that 20 leagues vs 3 leagues, such overwhelming odd will lose. All leaders are being attacked, but the league who leads the counter attack are Sanguo. Among those who fought bravely, CaoAng, you started late, you should ask those veteran s4 players, who doesn't know Dugu (独孤求败) in s4. He is the non-gold user who fought head on with big spender like LiQiLing. LiQiLing was beaten so badly until he chose to move his cities away to other state. After LiQiLing moved to other states, that is when the downfall of ISL. TheOne started to participate in the counter attack, many top player from ISL are being wiped and farmed. Immortals seeing this, they knows ISL is a history. They chose wisely and joined alongside of TheOne and Sanguo. A few big indonesian players joined TheOne, many others decent players joined Immortals. Nobody wants to join Sanguo, because their league are mainly in Yu/Yong center of the map, and during the war, they killed most of the ISL members. So many former ISL player hated them. Then, after the war ends, it is just in time for the country open. Sanguo being suffered big casualties during the war, only has troops to take 30% of the countries, while TheOne took 50%. And when the state opens, the 2 main league that taking the states are Sanguo and TheOne. This is when Vladd turned unreasonable. TheOne took a state then found out Sanguo army already on their way, so Vladd told Sanguo that, they hit the state first, so the owner should be TheOne. BUT later on, when Sanguo took a state first, and found out TheOne army on their way, they request to join in the league to avoid the attacks, but TheOne ignore the mail and proceed on the attacks and later claimed they not giving up the state because they lose a lot troops taking it. Vladd's act has caused dissent in Sanguo, but the officers calmed the members because TheOne is their ally, they tolerate with them. Few weeks after TheOne took majority of the states. Vladd approaches me, saying that Immortals planning to attack my league(EvoInt) which is actually Vladd created all this. Vladd told me that joining him as a sub league, so he got excuses to declare war on Immortals. After discussion with my members, we accept the offer. And that makes us a tools for TheOne to declare war on their ally, Immortals. Sanguo seeing this, they know Vladd is just accusing Immortals in order to war them, and as part of the alliance between this 3 leagues. Sanguo declare war on TheOne and demol DragonPrince badly, but DP was a good friend of Sanguo, he was being aimed because of war consideration. Later, DP said he will only attack Immortals but not Sanguo, so Sanguo stopped the attack on him. By then, Sanguo, a non-gold user league, knowing that they can only win TheOne (which has majority gold user member) for a short period. Because gold user can recover faster than a non-gold user. And at that time, many members school started, and quitted. Therefore, being disappointed with s4, many quitted the game and some who didnt, moved on the s22. Later on after TheOne finish clearing "quitted" members of Sanguo, they won the war. And now, my league is the next target. I manage to contact Imperial leader LastDemon, both league strikes TheOne simultaneously. And of course, Vladd is our priority target. A few TheOne members like LordCronos and Chromecobra which is not happy under Vladd's tyrany rulings, they joined my league. We launched attack on Vladd, and Vladd lost his 2 states and 2 countries. Dragonprince, vice leader of TheOne, being one of the founder of TheOne, he doesn't wish to see all TheOne breaks into pieces cause of the internal conflict caused by Vladd. I did asked DP to join us, but he said he is staying in TheOne, because that is the place where he and his friend Bebebu put a lot of effort. So, after discussing with other officers, they forced Vladd to step down, and there comes the new TheOne leader, Sheri. After seeing Vladd quit and started new in s21 (later on being killed because he made too many foes in s4), i moved on to s22 too.

Use magic Report

Super Guru

CaoAng

Point
UID

Post time 24-11-2010 12:32:15 |Show all posts
This is a really good additional information. thank you. Are you Asakawa, the ex leader of Evo Int?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-11-2010 02:04:29 |Show all posts
I guess you weren't around to know about what I call the "waterdragon" incident. Other than that pretty much sums up what happened during my 2 months in s4.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert

Post time 28-11-2010 05:28:54 |Show all posts
wy you are not playing in s4 anymore asakawa??? we are still strong theone and even immortals and evo. and waiting for the merge you know that. just keep moving up with your pop and having more 9 or 15 farm citys. you know that only s4 caocao will win this war. skim

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 1-12-2010 00:19:27 |Show all posts
sorry for the late reply, yes Ang, i'm one of the ex-leader back in EvoInt. Skim, i hardly login s4 now, my friends who are still active in s4 are managing it now. Thanks for spending your time reading this.

Use magic Report

Super Guru

CaoAng

Point
UID

Post time 5-12-2010 11:52:24 |Show all posts
S4 is so peaceful now. I really dream to face strong enemies again. I dream that someday theOne will face 【戰】三國無雙 league again after the merging server. Asakawa, what server do you play now?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-12-2010 22:23:06 |Show all posts
Previously s22, now u6. Dream is one thing, Reality is another. Koram wouldn't put a merged server, u6 with s4. Unless you bribe them ;) By the way, win s3 first, then only talk about merge. I heard s4 are merging with s3. But the result is known before the merge, s3 are really really weak. Actually there will be a good fight if s2 merge with s4. Too bad, koram always made the wrong decision.

Use magic Report

-on hiatus-

Point
UID
Post time 28-6-2014 13:28:31 |Show all posts
Hah! i havent logged on for ages and found a link and got me here...I guess Asa beat me to it but hey! Leaving this for you big guys and Hello Hector!!! (busy reading everything....seems ages ago lol)
<font color="red">Cute<font color="blue">Tian

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-12-2014 11:49:36 |Show all posts
At the point when web voting begins you ought to be prepared. Prior to the vote begin date, take a seat and make your preparations. It truly sucks to begin late in the contest and then attempting to speed up. Votes for contests make a list of all people to whom you will ask, and how frequently. Additionally have a backup strategy ready. These guys will help you big time.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-4-2016 22:26:13 |Show all posts
When you want to win any online contests and the only way is social media sharing. It gives better results for sure. But it is slow process and if you want to increase your votes speed, you can choose a voting agency. Get trail or Buy 2 contest votes and test the quality before ordering.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-10-2016 03:16:33 |Show all posts
Nice story...... I am pleased to read this story.!!! Counseling Vancouver

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

22-11-2017 07:42 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.015924 second(s), 10 queries .