Search
View: 1269|Reply: 5

Writing Contest: My Take [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 8-11-2010 08:07:10 |Show all posts
Username: 匈奴屠夫 Server Name: U7 Position in League: ordinary member of [url=]~Terracotta~[/url] Story or guide: My Take – TKO, a Game in the Context of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms Content: 1. Thereare many famous characters in the world renowned novel – The Romance of theThree Kingdoms. Famous leaders, such asCao Cao, Liu Bei, Sun Quan, among others. Of course, many people who have read the novel or watched the story onTV or even players of TKO have and entitled to their own opinion. Some admire the character’s leadershipquality, others admire their decisiveness, intelligence, cruelty, courage,fighting capabilities and etc. 2. Afterwatching the serial drama on DVDs and playing the TKO game, I think that thestory of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms is a mixture of tragedy and heroes,in summary. While most people hail LiuBei as the ‘good guy’ and hero, some admire the leadership and capabilities ofCao Cao. I personally feel that the fallof Yuan Shao is somewhat wasteful. 3. Yuan Shao (Benchu) 袁紹 (本初), AD c.145–202, born in Ru Yang, Ru Nan Commandery (Presently Sang ShuiCounty, He Nan Province) 4. Originally a successful commander, with theaspiration to destroy Cao Cao and put the rightful Han Emperor back to histhrone (not a puppetly one), had the capability to do so. He had the talent support of many capablescholars and generals, such as Ju Shou 沮授 (advisor), Yan Liang顏良(General) and Wen Chou 文醜 (General). The troops under his command is no less thanthat of Cao Cao, at some point in time. In addition, he has access to plentiful of logistics supplies, whichwere critical for war. However, he wasstill defeated by Cao Cao in the end, despite all these advantages. He finally died in the summer in year 202,after the devastated defeat by Cao Cao at .Guandu and Canting 5. According to manyscholars and historians, the downfall of Yuan Shao is attributed by thefollowing factors: a. Thecomplacency and arrogance after victory over Gongsun Zan. b. Theindecisiveness of Yuan’s leadership style. c. Thedecision to take advice from the wrong advisor, Guo Tu. 6. In comparison tothe TKO game, any leader of any league must learn from history. For example, the appointment of the KeyAppointment Holders (KAHs) in the league cannot be overlooked. All members of the league must be treatedwith mutual respect and fairly. Thosewho contributed must be rewarded with important appointment that suitstheir capabilities. The allocation of StateCapitals in a league should also be accorded with considerations. These are some examples that I can think offor a league to be successful, in terms of league management. And the importance of league management is astantamount to the management of a country or a company, in real aspects.
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Cryptmaker + 6 mm :D Good work

Total score: Point + 6   View Rating Log

Point
UID
Post time 8-11-2010 09:00:49 |Show all posts
ooo,gud info bro...like it ^^

Use magic Report

kiwi This user has been deleted
Post time 15-11-2010 03:30:46 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2010 08:55:41 |Show all posts
Title: [Writing Contest] [Server: U7] [League: ✿+☆®®ღ✿] Story/Guide Title: My Take on TKO Username: 匈奴屠夫 Server Name: U7 Position in League: ordinary member of [url=]~Terracotta~[/url] Story or guide: My Take on TKO, a Game in the Context of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms Content: 1. Thereare many famous characters in the world renowned novel – The Romance of theThree Kingdoms. Famous leaders, such asCao Cao, Liu Bei, Sun Quan, among others. Of course, many people who have read the novel or watched the story onTV or even players of TKO have and entitled to their own opinion. Some admire the character’s leadershipquality, others admire their decisiveness, intelligence, cruelty, courage,fighting capabilities and etc. 2. Afterwatching the serial drama on DVDs and playing the TKO game, I think that thestory of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms is a mixture of tragedy and heroes,in summary. While most people hail LiuBei as the ‘good guy’ and hero, some admire the leadership and capabilities ofCao Cao. I personally feel that the fallof Yuan Shao is somewhat wasteful. 3. Yuan Shao (Benchu) 袁紹 (本初), AD c.145–202, born in Ru Yang, Ru Nan Commandery (Presently Sang ShuiCounty, He Nan Province) 4. Originally a successful commander, with theaspiration to destroy Cao Cao and put the rightful Han Emperor back to histhrone (not a puppetly one), had the capability to do so. He had the talent support of many capablescholars and generals, such as Ju Shou 沮授 (advisor), Yan Liang顏良(General) and Wen Chou 文醜 (General). The troops under his command is no less thanthat of Cao Cao, at some point in time. In addition, he has access to plentiful of logistics supplies, whichwere critical for war. However, he wasstill defeated by Cao Cao in the end, despite all these advantages. He finally died in the summer in year 202,after the devastated defeat by Cao Cao at .Guandu and Canting 5. According to manyscholars and historians, the downfall of Yuan Shao is attributed by thefollowing factors: a. Thecomplacency and arrogance after victory over Gongsun Zan. b. Theindecisiveness of Yuan’s leadership style. c. Thedecision to take advice from the wrong advisor, Guo Tu. 6. In comparison tothe TKO game, any leader of any league must learn from history. For example, the appointment of the KeyAppointment Holders (KAHs) in the league cannot be overlooked. All members of the league must be treatedwith mutual respect and fairly. Thosewho contributed must be rewarded with important appointment that suitstheir capabilities. The allocation of StateCapitals in a league should also be accorded with considerations. These are some examples that I can think offor a league to be successful, in terms of league management. And the importance of league management is astantamount to the management of a country or a company, in real aspects.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2010 08:56:44 |Show all posts
3# kiwi Please help me to check if it should be done this way? Or do i need to start a new thread? If not, please advise again.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-4-2013 10:45:27 |Show all posts
I agree, history says Yuan Shao had the opportunity. However, he did not seize the moment and then his sons fought over the remnants ultimately leading to the demise of the Yuan's.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

22-11-2017 07:42 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.008459 second(s), 10 queries .