Search
View: 736|Reply: 1

noob question: how does the costumer service works? [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 6-11-2010 16:51:00 |Show all posts
can someone explain me this?
i send 3 times the same reply (excepting asking them to change their reply) and i got exactly the same reply
oh the gm that replied is the same in all 3 (GM831) im thinking it is a member of _WU_, that would mean that GM are supporting a single league

Description:SENDING FOR THIRD TIME THE SAME TICKET, SO READ CAREFULLY
AS I SAID DONT USE THOSE REPLY: (BOTH OF THEM ALREADY USED AND DIDNT HELP AT ALL)
Dear player:We do try to provide a clean and fair environment,also the first time we catch someone cheating,we just give a warning or ban 3days,and if happened again,they will ban forever.

Dear player:We do try to provide a clean and fair environment,also the first time we catch someone cheating,we just give a warning or ban 3days,and if happened again,they will ban forever.

you didnt gave me a response to this (just said what i already said, 3 days first warn and second time permaban) ticket K1011071641284
ok, it is supposed that when multiaccount, first time you get catch, is a 3day ban, and next time a permaban, isnt it? then, why those:
-1 time ban
乱世英雄
TongLao
ZhangZen
Deadlikeme
villiv
Kanina_Bei
-2 times ban
TohCH
MightyJaguar

got released in 1 day or less? (including the 2 times ban)

there are even more multiaccount, those are the ones i traced and also some didnt get banned (like kaninabei who is Kanina_bei)

and dont use this reply please(already used at least 3-4 times)
Dear player:Thanks your dedication to koramgame!we can fully understand your feelings,and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s really unfair for others if aomeone using multi account and even get unfronzed,maybe some of them get released after some beging ,but if we cath them cheating again,their account will lock forever
-----
if you want a "shorter question": WHY DID THEY GOT RELEASED BEFORE 3 DAYS? AND ALSO THOSE BANNED TWICE?(name of some of the players is upper)
or what happens, the cs break the rules themselves and releases them?

this reply has been already used too:
GM831 said:Dear player:We do try to provide a clean and fair environment,also the first time we catch someone cheating,we just give a warning or ban 3days,and if happened again,they will ban forever.

any1 knows the email of koram to directly complain about the cs?
cause this one wei.li@kunlun-inc.com doesnt look to work

Point
UID
Post time 4-12-2018 03:39:41 |Show all posts
There is a lot of things going on at this thread and all of them can help me to get some things for resume writing lab review. I know that a lot of us won't know anythign about it but it would be great for sure.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

25-4-2019 07:13 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.006859 second(s), 9 queries .