Search
View: 3505|Reply: 7

Game FAQ [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 31-8-2010 15:37:38 |Show all posts
Q: The more monsters I fight, the more monsters appear in the oasis. Why this happen?
A: There is refresh period for wounded monsters that guarded in the oasis. When the oasis is attacked by a player and 2/3 monsters are wounded within a refresh period, there is a probability that the number of monsters in the next refresh period within 24 hours will recover to 2 times as before.

Q: How to increase the max carryload?
A: It depends on which country you are from. The force of transporting in Athens is the weakest. Upgrading the technology can only speed up the transportation, while upgrading carryload can increase the caravan carryload. After upgrading of transporting technology, the carryload of Sparta is twice that of Athens. Troy is the country that increases both the speed and the carryload. The max limit of transportation in Athens, Troy and Sparta is 30,000, 45,000 and 60,000 respectively.

Q:

I have a Hero stationed in the main city for defense with the skill of 12% Warshield. I want to ask that is there any effect of the skill bonus for defense soldiers from alliance members that supporting me and defense soldiers from my sub-city that supporting my main city?
In addition, does the defense bonus of Title take effect in the period of supporting others?
Whether the soldiers in my sub-city enjoy the defense bonus of Title when they support the main city?
Whether the soldiers in my sub-city enjoy the defense bonus of Title when they support the others’ cities?
A:
The skill of Warshield has the effect of bonus for the supporting troops as the fact that Warshield is hero’s special skill.
The defense bonus of Title takes effect in defense.
The soldiers in your sub-city enjoy the defense bonus of Title when they support your main city.
Your troops that support others’ cities also enjoy your defense bonus of Title.

Q: Why my hero gained so little experience by winning the challenge of the Zodiac guardians?
A: It happens when the level of the Zodiac guardian is much higher than your hero.

Q: How about hero’s defense skill?
A: All skills of hero are effective only for the situation that they are in your city.

Q: What the use of city defense?
A: Logs, Boulders and Spikes play defensive roles directly effectively defending your city from incoming attacks. A trap can effectively snare incoming enemy infantry, leaving them no choice but to retreat to safety or remain completely helpless. A rampart provides one archer with defense from enemy attack, and improves their defense by 50. The city defense depends on the defense provided by the City Wall, increasing at most 81% defense bonus for all troops. It is much stronger than the 50% attack bonus of Immortal and essential to the non-gold players.

Q: Whether the alliance members that supporting my city share my defense bonus of Title?
A: No, they cannot share the bonus. The defense bonus of Title is only effective for the soldiers in your city, (That is to say, your soldiers always enjoy bonus whether they are in or out of the city.)

Q: If there is no hero in the city, whether your soldiers own the defense bonus of Title? And whether the position with 20% defense bonus of must be appointed to the archon?
A: There must be heroes in the city, and you must appoint the hero who has the highest leadership stats can you share the 50% defense bonus. It is the hero who has the highest leadership stats instead of the archon plays a role in defensive wars. The higher the leadership stats of your hero have, the stronger the defensive force of your hero is. So of course you appoint the hero with the highest leadership stats.

Q: For the starving soldiers, what is the order?
A: Firstly, it is soldiers that supporting other cities that died of hunger. (Based on their level)

And then the order that appeared on the right of the screen is ranged from left-right-up down

For example:

Hero 1

Peltast 100 ; Elite Phalanx 100

Argent Cavalry 100; Athena's Guard 100

Firstly, the Peltasts are starving to death.

And then the order that appeared on the right of the screen is:

Elite Phalanx 100

Athena's Guard 100; Argent Cavalry 100

Country selection and strategy in early stage:
In early stage, Athens is the weakest, but it holds more and more advantage in later period with the strongest soldiers. You have a lot of choices. You can choose to upgrade the technologies rapidly if you have money; if not, you can build more silos and upgrade the city walls.
From beginning to end, Sparta has the strongest attackers. Youth Corps is covered all over the place with the rapid speed. But with weak defense, players of Sparta need the help of the alliance members. It is recommended to the player who has time or money. Youth Corps get rich quickly by plundering numerously.
Troy is inclined to defense with many brilliant defensive troops and high capacity of silos, but when it comes to attack, the troop is weak. In early stage, you can quickly send Druidess to plunder.

Point
UID
Post time 2-9-2010 07:57:14 |Show all posts
can i add,
Q: how would we know the defense and attack points of oasis monsters? so we can be more prepared to attack them instead of attacking and wonder if we can survive the attack since we don't know there status points

This function is not available, suppose you are playing world of warcraft you will not be able to know the AC, Attack and other status of boss either. You can only Try it yourself
Cryptmaker

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-9-2010 06:06:07 |Show all posts
where is the divine titles button no matter where i look i cant find it, it says i can find it in my begginners pack but i never got one

It is near your Avatar For new beginner it is Citizen

Cryptmaker

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-9-2010 15:16:52 |Show all posts
Q: Is there a way to reset the account?  Start from scratch?

No... you cannot reset your account right now.
Cryptmaker

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-9-2010 07:19:40 |Show all posts
Q: is it possible to unlock heros stat points without buying game coins or using activation orb?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-9-2010 16:35:30 |Show all posts
5# 1292712188@facebook

Yes I would also like to know if I could re-roll my character.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-9-2010 01:41:59 |Show all posts
can i add,
Q: how would we know the defense and attack points of oasis monsters? so we can be more prepared to attack them instead of attacking and wonder if we can survive the attack since we don't  ...
1274027223@facebook Post at 2-9-2010 22:57

yer i would like to know this aswell ?.....kind stupid if we have to just hope and dont know the odds ???

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-9-2010 12:28:42 |Show all posts
can i know if there have a daily quest?

Daily Quest is available now in Mythopolis 1.2
Cryptmaker

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

10-12-2019 01:50 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.009536 second(s), 9 queries .