Search
View: 5560|Reply: 9

Game Guide - What should I do first in Mythopolis [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 31-8-2010 15:32:16 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by vanessa at 27-9-2010 13:52

You have Lv.3 Granary and Warehouse that the system provides, so firstly do not worry about the capacity of resources.

First, you can click to see the tasks. By doing the tasks, you can not only familiar with the operations but also acquire the rewards. But before claiming the rewards, you must pay attention to the capacity of your Granary and Warehouse. If some of your resources reach the storage limit, the exceeding part will recycled by the system. This is really your loss.

Build a Lv.1 Tavern as soon as you log in the game. Recruiting Heroes in the Tavern and setting the hero who has higher political stats to the archon in the City Hall can bring resource output bonus to the city.

Click to Messages and apply to an Alliance in the mail of Recommendation. If not satisfied, change it anytime.

Build a Lv.1 Command Post in the city. Command Post is related to all military operations.

Upgrade the Barracks to Lv.3. It is not for soldier recruitment but for Academy.

Upgrade the Academy to Lv.5. It is not for soldier research but for City Planning Center.

The effects of the first two steps will be showed in City Planning Center. City Planning Centers are responsible for the planning and managing of your city. Upgrade the City Planning Center to cut down on construction speed. Lv.20 City Planning Center can cut down 50% waiting time. It is a construction with the highest price/performance ratio that you must upgrade as soon as possible.

At the same time, you can develop and expand resources in the Fields. The resource upgrades should be taken priority into consideration.
According to the building costs, the priority of four resources is Stone=Wood>Gem >Food. Upgrading Quarries and Forests firstly are wise choices. Certainly, Gem Mines and Farms also should be upgraded properly.

We recommend that you balance your resource upgrades. The higher the level of resource field is, the longer time of the Building Queues. As a result, the level of resources should be the same as much as possible. Upgrading only one resource at one time will lead to unbalanced situation. In a word, keep pace with synchronous development and take priority into consideration.

If you feel the resource is not enough, you can unlock the packs in the Treasury. You have many treasuries by finishing the tasks. Picking the useful ones and clicking to use make you faster development.

As the development of your city, the Zodiac is another good choice. You will obtain many unexpected surprise such as Hero Gears and Resources Packs. In addition, you can also increase a large amount of hero’s experience, making your heroes level up and improve themselves faster with no limit of times. It’s up to whether you are diligent enough.

The interface of Heroes is where you level up and equip heroes to improve all-round ability of your heroes.

If you feel confident of your heroes, it is time now for your heroes to step up and try their skills against the most elite fighters in all of Mythopolis. Heroes that participated in 30 challenges per week can gain Victory Points for every win and exchange Victory Points for rare and powerful items!
If your heroes are not busy, it would be better to send your heroes to the "Training Labyrinth" to gain the large amount of experience as well as precious items. The question that should be claimed is that the training is 6 hours that hero cannot withdraw midway and do any other task.
After finish the above tasks, you can consider to upgrade the City Wall and construct City Defense. In Mythopolis, only by protecting yourself can you attack others.

If you are confident enough, you actually need not build Hideout and Silo. But if there are powerful neighbors that always prying for, you still should build these constructions to protect your resources and soldiers.

Upon finishing all of these tasks, you can make preparation for your location. The cities of Novice are called System City which should be good at both attack and defense. In prometaphase, you should send troops to plunder resources and frighten the enemy and in the middle and later periods, you should defend your city against the enemy. As a result, the Armory and Blacksmith are essential to the city. You can also make good preparation for later actions if you have sufficient resources.

In the early stage, Athena's Peltast, Spartan Youth Corps, Trojan City Guard and Druidess are all the most important troops. As the development, you can make use of the resources that are not used temporally to recruit soldiers for having sufficient forces to frighten your enemy after the period of beginner protection.

Point
UID
Post time 2-9-2010 01:55:28 |Show all posts
hello

i just want ask cause i don't know where to ask about mythopolis
is it possible new play in game mythopolis level of hero already level 100 ?
in the duel i was challenge by lvl 100 hero
but the report already gone cause automatic system delete
it that possible ???

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-9-2010 07:18:23 |Show all posts
Thank you, this guide is a great help for those of us fresh out of the colosseum and still wet behind the ears.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-9-2010 07:40:23 |Show all posts
it wall makes no sense to me,dont know where my drachmas are,ive done the first quests,which it then says press share to go to fb to collect your reward,but theres nothing on fb ?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-11-2010 01:14:05 |Show all posts
2# 100001102457326@facebook I've seen the lvl 100 heroes mentioned elsewhere. Some players got them for 3 days or something like that, as an award. For what, I disremember.

If you use your daily free pass to the Layrinth for one hero he/she can reach level 100 in only a few weeks.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-12-2010 10:11:24 |Show all posts
2# 100001102457326@facebook[/
im currently stuck under tutorial quest for 'tales of might and valor'.i clicked on share to post on my facebook wall and nothing happens.....

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-12-2010 03:01:31 |Show all posts
how to build acropolis

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-12-2010 06:56:25 |Show all posts
2# 100001102457326@facebook

Yes,gold users can.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-8-2011 12:33:21 |Show all posts
Can you make yourself come out of beginner protection early??

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-6-2013 06:54:44 |Show all posts
i stil don no how i play

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

22-8-2019 18:35 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.008423 second(s), 9 queries .