Search
View: 4928|Reply: 5

Game Guide-Interface [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 18-8-2010 22:43:58 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by vanessa at 19-8-2010 14:05

After creating accounts, you can begin your journey. Maybe you are not familiar with the world of Mythopolis, let us get to know your homeland toghther.

Main Interface  

This is the main interface you can see every time you access the game. The four areas in the main interface are Functional Area, City Area, Chat Area and Area of Basic Information.

Main Function Area

Resource
You can shift to the page of urban areas, upgrade your resource fields to meet the demand of your supply.

City

You can view the building interface inside the Polis to build or upgrade constructions.

Map
All the players' Poleis, historical places, oasis and landscapes can be viewed here.

Alliance
Orders related to your Alliance, including Alliance information, Alliance management and Alliance diplomacy.

You can send messages to other players in the game via Message system. Important system information will also be delivered to you on this way.

Quest
You can challenge various of quests in the game, from the Main Quest for beginner’s guide, to the Daily Quest for abundant of resource.

FIELD

Resource is necessary requisite for you to build constructions in the city and recruit soldiers. As a result, hurry up and try your best to expand the resource field to increase resource production no matter for territory expansion or defending your homeland.

MAP

Learning how to read the map is the first step of competition with other players. There is direction indicator in the bottom-right corner. Of course you can also change the direction of map by moving the mouse. The whole Asia Minor Peninsula is within the angle of your vision where there are countless resources and oases, enemies and friends, dangers and benefits. You can absolutely recognize them at first sight with your intelligence. What are you waiting for. Fighting with your weapons.

System Tool Bar

Account
You can check your user profile and game settings here.

Ranking

Ranking reflects the real-time developing condition of you and other players.

Forum
You can share your experience in the game on our official forum.

Guide
This includes Beginner's Guide, Game Data and Game Rules, for players in different stages to inquiry.

Log out
Your city still works when log out. Do not forget to give your orders before quit.

Basic Information

Lord Information

Here you can see your Avatar, Lord Name, title and Origin. You can click your Avatarthere
will have your basic informationYou can also click the title to upgrade your title if you are not satisfied your current title. When you click View Cities, there will appear a list of all your cities’ basic information.

Here you can check your city's current Hero, troop and building status by clicking the icons showed on the left side, Clicking will appear the deploying troops and Heroes list  Clicking it will show you the building list. To cancel a building task, you can click the .

Here is the basic information of your city where you can view the Population, Residents, Commerce ,current Total Population and Population Limit. In addition, productivity and storage of resource, civil and recourse construction condition can help you make out better plan of city development. In the same way, you can also switch to the page of Army and Defense to inspect your armies and defen secondition, actively preparing for the battles.

Point
UID
Post time 6-9-2010 21:34:29 |Show all posts
great job Vanessa
u will get my curse

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-9-2010 01:54:10 |Show all posts
where I can check how many drachm I have

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-9-2010 07:37:37 |Show all posts
in treasury box next to heroes sign and expand then click on grand agora
u will get my curse

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-10-2010 07:53:36 |Show all posts
wow, these look better than in current one in FB, can the developers upgrade the game's look? because if FB, it's too plain!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 8-2-2011 09:35:01 |Show all posts
hiii some one plzzz help me.....If the food decrease, all my soldier will go desert are they??

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

12-12-2019 15:02 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.007339 second(s), 9 queries .