Search
View: 110|Reply: 3

How to recover deleted data from iPhone 8/8 Plus [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 17-7-2019 01:16:17 |Show all posts
The upcoming iPhone 8 will abandon the Home key and use gesture control instead. According to people familiar with the matter, the so-called iPhone 8 will bring some of the biggest changes in the series's history, such as the display of almost all of the front area.

The source said that Apple tested several different iPhone designs, including one without the Home key. It does not have any type of Home key, whether entity or virtual. When performing operations that originally required Home keys, such as opening Siri or returning to the home screen, users can use gestures to complete.

iPhone 8/8 Plus is a wonderful phone, however, how to recover deleted data from iPhone 8/8 Plus if you lost some important data on your device. Please don't worry, iPhone Data Recovery can help you.

iPhone Data Recovery is the world's No.1 data recovery tool which allows you to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Call history, Voice Memos, Reminders from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Their Backup Files.

Related: Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 8/8 Plus

Point
UID
Post time 17-7-2019 19:05:27 |Show all posts
I can be sure to tell you that iPhone Data Recovery is really a good data restore software. As the name called, it can recover data including photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and so on from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud.

Recover data from iphone 8

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-7-2019 06:32:03 |Show all posts
Great Post!
I think this is great post for me and others too. And do believe in us for the most elegant solutions to your search query ‘Plumbers in Kansas’. We make sure that we will not let you disappointed. Our provided Plumbers in Kansas  are well-qualified and experienced, we are 24*7 available for you.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-10-2019 02:06:04 |Show all posts
To recover deleted data from iPhone, one option for you is to follow command prompt on the Internet, another is to use third-party software. My option is to use iPhone Data Recovery for Mac. With its user-friendly interface, you can recover all deleted data in seconds.

Read more:
iPhone recovery mode exit

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-12-2019 08:23 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.006070 second(s), 9 queries .