Search
Author: vanessa

Mythopolis Golden Legendary Hero [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 9-8-2011 11:32:52 |Show all posts
These show up randomly at the Tavern when you toast? I got one Legendary early -- was I given some Gold when I started and Toasted with it?; I forget -- and got another, specifically Bronze, as a Quest reward. Both are on semi-permanent leave. As others note, you have to pay drachmae to get them back if they flee, so despite the extra ability slot of the Legendary the non-Legendary ones you can get when you start up a new Tavern (1/Tavern, as far as I can see, after the first city) are more useful. Just costs resources and time to get them back.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-8-2011 13:44:02 |Show all posts
There are so many main greek heroes & gods missing & why Diomedes look so old compared to Odysseus as a matter of fact he is the youngest  king / general & both Odysseus & Menelaus are suppose to look older than him & the way i see his current picture looks more like Nestor instead...  Please get your history & facts corrected... If you look at it correctly
Picture - Diomedes / Menelaus
               Menelaus / Odysseus
               Odysseus / Diomedes
Go Google it... If you don't understand Moderator cos if you want to do an epic game... get it right...
P.S. Menelaus is not the high commander... It was actually Agamemnon

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-3-2012 08:34:03 |Show all posts
steven90@hotmai replied at 19-4-2011 00:54
Chione?? Eupheme?? Cloris??

Got Eupheme as a legendary hero

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

25-8-2019 21:32 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.008998 second(s), 7 queries .