Search
View: 1054|Reply: 1

[Event] 13th-16th Event!! [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

Major Captain First Lieutenant Capable Governor Legendary Talent Sun Tzu Gambit Master Mage Master COM Moderator DS Moderator

Post time 12-10-2016 23:14:11 |Show all posts

Event 1: Login and GetReward!

Duration:October 13th 00:00 a.m. to October.16th 23:59 p.m. (PDT)
SERVERS: L33- L34

INTRODUCTION:

During the event, all players will obtain Solid Ice*50 after launching the game.

NOTE:

1.Playerscan claim rewards from the Events and Announcements panel.
2.*Solid Ice: A magical item used for changing the color of one piece of Gearas well as increasing one Stat.

Event 2: Add Gold And Get Reward!

Duration: October 13th 00:00 a.m. to October.16th 23:59 p.m. (PDT)
Servers: L33- L34

Details:
For every 100 gold added will receive Thick Icy Ironx100 the next day, limit of5 per player per day.

For 500 gold added will receive Pang Hong Sets Gears Pack x2+ lv.4 Courage GemsChestx10 after the end of the event, limit of 1 per player during this event.

For 1000 gold added will receive Lv.70 Winder effect and launch rate andleadership boosting medalx1+ Winder ScrollIIx4 after the end of the event,limit of 1 per player during this event.

For 3000 gold added will receive Crackling Fire Gear Packx2 after the endof the event, limit of 1 per player during this event.

For 5000 gold added will receive Double Gear Packx2 after the end of the event,limit of 1 per player during this event.

NOTE:
* Double Gear Pack: Receive Fear Nothing launch rate bonus, Leadership boostingand Fear Nothing gear stats Weapon x 1; Fear Nothing launch rate bonus,Leadership boosting and Fear Nothing gear stats Treasure x 1; Fear Nothing launchrate bonus, Leadership boosting and Fear Nothing gear stats Accessory x 1; FearNothing effect boosting, Leadership boosting and Fear Nothing gear stats Mountx 1; Fear Nothing effect bonus, Leadership boosting and Fear Nothing gear statsArmor x 1; Iron and Blood skill launch rate and effect boosting, SwellingResistance skill effect boosting, Heartless Iron and Blood gear stats Armor x1; Iron and Blood skill launch rate and effect boosting, Infantry Defenseboosting, Heartless Iron and Blood gear Accessory x 1; Iron and Blood skilllaunch rate and effect boosting, Infantry Damage boosting, Heartless Iron andBlood gear Treasure x 1; Iron and Blood skill launch rate and effect boosting,Complex Preparation effect boosting, Heartless Iron and Blood gear Weapon x 1;Iron and Blood skill launch rate and effect boosting, Swamp effect boosting,Heartless Iron and Blood gear Mount x 1.

Event 3: Use gold and get rewards!

Duration: October 13th 00:00 a.m. to October.16th 23:59 p.m. (PDT)
Servers: L33- L34

Details:
For 100 gold used will receive Martial Stockpile Crate x10 the next day, limit10 per player per day.

For 500 gold used will receive Sidpaho effect and launch rate and leadershipboosting weaponx1+ Sidpaho Scroll IIx10 after the end of the event, limit of 1per player during this event.

For 1000 gold used will receive Glorious Badge pack x10 the next day, limit of2 per player per day.

For 2000 gold used will receive Lv.90 Rattan Aegis effect (max effect bonus20%) and Archer defense (max effect bonus 30%)and damage decreased by Archer(max effect
bonus 10%) boosting medalx1+ Lv.90 Rattan Aegis effect (max effect bonus 20%)and Archer defense (max effect bonus 30%) and damage decreased by Archer (max effect bonus 10%) boosting tokenx1 after the end of the event, limit of 1 perplayer during this event.

For 3000 gold used will receive lv.50 Protective Inferno effect and launch rate and Politics and Upper Hand effect boosting weaponx1(Politics is 50%higher than other gears) after the end of the event, limit of 1 per player during thisevent.

For 5000 gold used will receive Mellow Jade Packx3 the next day, limit of 1 per player per day.

Notice:

1. Gold used is calculated on a daily basis.

2.Rewards will be sent to players' Inventory at the mentioned time after meeting a requirement.

EVENT 4 : Items For Sale
DURATION: Duration: October 13th 00:00 a.m. to October.16th 23:59 p.m. (PDT)
SERVERS:   L33- L34

Details:
During this event,
Low Level Gem Crafting Token will be sold for 3 gold each, limit of 100 per player ;

AverageGem Crafting Token will be sold for 15 gold each, limit of 100 per player;

HighLevel Gem Crafting Token will be sold for 27 gold each, limit of 100 per player;

Gem Slot Drill will be sold for 2 gold each, limit of 100 per player;

Gem Remove Pliers will be sold for 15 gold each , limit of 100 per player;

Gem Inlayed Token will be sold for 1 gold each, limit of 100 per player.

War Manual will be sold for 10 gold each, limit of 5 per day per player.
Note:

*War Manual: Receive Healing Hands Scroll I x 1, Bloodthirsty Scroll I x 1, CityAttack Scroll I x 1, Spiritism Scroll I x 1, Shortcut Scroll I x 1, Wallreinforcement Scroll I x 1, Proud Scroll I x 1, Submerge Scroll I x 1, RenewLife Pill Scroll I x 1, Misdirection Scroll I x 1, Dark Star Slay Scroll I x 1,Light Body Skill Scroll I x 1, Lurk Scroll I x 1, Jade bust Scroll I x 1,Sidpaho Scroll I x 1,Follow The Victory Scroll I x 1, Acupuncturists Scroll I x1 or Cure Scroll I x1.

Work Time: Sunday~ Thursday 5:00 PM~2:00 AM (PST)
If there's something urgent, please PM me on the forum.

Point
UID
Post time 20-10-2016 12:15:19 |Show all posts

yo Irongirl,

i spent 500G last event, i dont get the reward. (For 500 gold used will receive Sidpaho effect and launch rate and leadershipboosting weaponx1+ Sidpaho Scroll IIx10 after the end of the event, limit of 1per player during this event.)
please reward me!!

ign: Phase1
L33

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

8-12-2019 17:08 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.005883 second(s), 10 queries .