Search
View: 414|Reply: 6

Am I too late? [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 21-6-2016 16:27:06 |Show all posts
it says i'm a senior member and i only commented on 2-3 posts maybe three x's .. So anyway, i'm bored as sh*t so i'm going to ask this question and give a little background knowledge, even though it seems fairly obvious from what i've seen in the forums and also "test" servers that neither my background in TKO or my question will even matter. 1st I quoted test and call them that purely because that's what i used them for. But my question is.. is it pointless for me or newcomers to join a server without spending? I ask this because in my previous experience in TKO (which was around 2yrs ago) I could barely keep up without the use of gold. And when i tried got ripped off, or maybe bank error is possible. Either way, I got jacked, and I tried everything I could with Koram and my card issuer but was never reimbursed a thing, with both sides pointing the finger. Then a few days after got repeatedly hit by another league which pummeled me for days because of my refusal to join so I tried to rebuild. However, more than 24hrs, but less than 32hrs I don't know exactly when, as I wasn't on when it started, but they came back. There was a dozen players at least hitting my cities randomly, from all over the map. I tried to defend and FS the best i could, but without gold, and how many were hitting me, it was futile to keep trying. But I didn't really feel like starting from scratch either with how long this game takes. I was pretty high up in the rankings even without gold use, mainly due to the length of free time I had at that time, and the fact i was one of the people who joined the server when it opened. I was one of the top in my league, which was 4th or 5th, I can't remember as we were fighting for postion in league standings, I just wasn't leader or founder. So as you can imagine, i barely got condolences as my league mates were too afraid to even associate with me. Which was the #1 reason why I had quit. I mean, I chose to stand by them, and there was only a couple people would even respond to my messages, which mostly consisted light-hearted banter about the waves of attacks and how they were still trying to recruit me. Not begs for help or even a place to FS. I think my SN for that server was B.G., Bgreenleaf, or BuddyG as those were my usual SN's at the time.. Yea, i'm a smoker.. what of it That server long gone now though, and everyone went on to who knows what.. Anyway, for anyone who takes the time to read this, you have my respect and admiration. Those who don't, idrc.. as I stated before, I'm bored so I'm writing a pointless post, to, not only get an answer maybe, but also to try to save from myself insanity due to boredom Take care people. And hey! Thanks for listening
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Z_Man + 5 Powerfull!

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Point
UID
Post time 25-6-2016 00:15:30 |Show all posts
it is difficult to play without gold.  you have my respect for that...especially at server beginning, gold use gives a huge boost and those who spend will usually quickly take a dominant position.  i don't think it matters anyways anymore since i haven't seen a new server in over a year, and server merges are less often now.  they still have regular events for spending $$$, but i see many complaints like you mentioned about ripoffs, and if there are not new servers and merges, what is really the point of spending anyways?  it seems like they are slowly shuttering this game...oh well, i have enjoyed it while it lasted
q^_^p + 5 Interesting, thank you

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert TKO Guru

Post time 18-7-2016 01:00:31 |Show all posts
play for fun bro.. don't expect too much from them
q^_^p + 5 Powerfull!

Play For Fun.. (WhiteFang ~ U50)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-7-2016 09:26:38 |Show all posts
Yea, i guess. But it wasn't really about att, def, or any operations in-game tho, was more about friends turning backs on me after i had chose not to with them. You do make a good point, and it is just a game. However, as all online gamers know, theses virtual friendships often become meaningful real friendships... just hurt to be forgotten before i was dead

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-7-2016 20:12:44 |Show all posts
I feel you on that having league mates not back you up does suck, but what sucks now is how this game doesnt even have new servers man would love to get back to it

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-7-2016 17:44:28 |Show all posts
i fully agree with you Big C

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-8-2016 07:26:49 |Show all posts
TKO is farkkkk up now. Need last merger

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

18-8-2017 05:42 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.013313 second(s), 11 queries .