Search
Author: _Jennifer

June 16 ~ June 19 Event!! [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 18-6-2016 16:12:16 |Show all posts
we put money that we are worthy for it and they dont think this way. What for we need to buy anymore. this will be the last time. since i have decided to dispute to paypal and i have no intention to buy gold anymore. as they have disappointed game players. THEY ARE very stupid to do so. but maybe they think that they earn enough of our money that why they free then respond to us. We rather to play other game and the support of Customer Services are responding fast. When we approach the customer services - they always respond us this -

Hello, friend .Thank you for contacting Customer Service. This question has been sent to our relevant department and they will help you .You will get the answer very soon. Thanks for your support~

fuck. a few weeks or months still didnt respond. WE HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU, KORAM.

Actually this is a nice game to play and off and on, you have disappointed us. and we gave chance to you KORAM, but what we got? ANGRY, FRUSTRATED, LOST OF SLEEP, LOST OF TIME, ETC.....
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
demos + 10 Interesting

Total score: Point + 10   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 18-6-2016 16:16:00 |Show all posts
Hello, friend .Thank you for contacting Customer Service. This question has been sent to our relevant department and they will help you .You will get the answer very soon. Thanks for your support~

SUCK

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-6-2016 12:41:01 |Show all posts
The system has detected hazards with this payment method, please select another non-credit card channel to continue or try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I get this message when I try to spend the last $10.50 for your event. I got 300 k coins twice and KORAM says if I wanted to spend it all you can't have a dollar more. How will you live? I would like for you to send the 5000 gold bonus items before or after I spend the last $10.50 to your bad money broker. How can I spend what I can't have?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-6-2016 12:41:54 |Show all posts
There is no problem with PayPal or my bank.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-6-2016 14:02:07 |Show all posts
I have a PayPal dispute started for both payments of $105 for failure to take the final $10.50 to have enough K coins to add and spend 5000 gold to achieve the bonus items offered. If the problem is KORAM related it is costing you money and killing your game. This is the SECOND time I was prepared to spend 5000 gold and couldn't get it. I would seek a different merchant for payments. I suppose I will fight 5 year old gold spenders without it then. I apologize for the inconvenience...

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-6-2016 00:56:57 |Show all posts
Hi Jennifer, can u help on K1606171999226?

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert TKO Guru

Post time 20-6-2016 22:08:15 |Show all posts
i have 2 tickets open all of missing gold 1 over a year old now so far no help from CS just say that it was send to the relevant department and they will help you .You will get the answer very soon. Thanks for your support~
no help there so why spend money if they won't help you if something go's wrong
demos2 + 5

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-6-2016 12:29:10 |Show all posts
it's a business, a company, "they" don't really care at all about anything other than running "their" business and making $. Haven't you heard about all the companies, corporations, and businesses who've sold merchandise that was harmful and thankfully fairly infrequently (in the U.S. anyway, can't speak for places i don't live) things that were life threateningly dangerous?!? Or offered services that (after payment) never came about?!? Or how the majority of "them" didn't say a word until the lawsuits came in to play?!? And tbh, after being cheated out of $ and waiting so many months/years just to get a relevant response (let alone your $/merch)... why then would you spend more?!? TKO is an amazing strategy game that i have not seen replicated in such an interesting manner (and i'm not new, just a new account after about 2yrs of inactivity, and i forgot acct info). I mean, there's plenty of games like it, however, there are still none really like it.. but seriously, Koram?!? if i was to guess why this game has slowly went downhill, my assumption would be the terrible way people have been cheated out of $. Sure you made an extra so many thousand $'s or so, but in the long run, probably lost out on millions (could be exaggerated) that could have been EARNED before and in the future just by "taking care" of your clientel.. because honestly.. my assumption is that it's a Koram policy or something to ignore customers. Which is why i refuse to try another koram game and i'm probably not alone on that. I only play this one because i enjoy the format and anything that has a "Three Kingdoms" storyline. Also, as the writer of this rant, I reserve the right to use the letter "y", as well as punctuation marks as often as i can or at the end of every sentence possible..ly?!?!..,
demos + 10 Very nice!

Total score: Point + 10   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert TKO Guru

Post time 21-6-2016 12:52:58 |Show all posts
q^_^p replied at 22-6-2016 03:29
it's a business, a company, "they" don't really care at all about anything other than running "th ...

i well also not play a diff game of koram because of CS
so they wil not get any $ from me
q^_^p + 5 Powerfull!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-6-2016 13:03:36 |Show all posts
Remember this game is dead already. no point putting your money in this rubbish game, might as well use it in other games, or give your family a treat and at least they will tell you thank you. But koram will tell you "haha another prey is here to put into my pocket"if you put money on it. Never buys gold anymore.
q^_^p + 5 spot on ^_^

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-6-2016 13:53:28 |Show all posts
getting ripped off, that's not why i originally quit. i didn't really spend much my first and only time getting ripped off by Koram, so that wasn't my issue. Just learned a little lesson on Koram's business practices. My issue was multi-acct users.. but that's another issue for another thread.. maybe?? Idk, probably doesn't matter anyway.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-6-2016 14:18:19 |Show all posts
oh and i been meaning to ask, Jennifer, what's the name of the model in your avatar pic.. please tell me that's not you as i have already made an ass of myself ha, i picked a blushing face and it says "loveliness"... what happens if i write :dumbassness:

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-6-2016 00:32:12 |Show all posts
They made sure I didn't get anything bonus from adding gold quickly enough on the funds on hold...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

30-4-2017 23:10 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.013348 second(s), 11 queries .