- Read permission
Resource is the most fundamental element of Three Kingdoms Online. Before you start recruiting your army, and before you start expanding your city, you should start by securing your resource output. Keep a good balance and spend your possession wisely. Resource is the root of success in this game. Rookies, go check it out!|
What and How?
There are 4 resources: Wood, Stone, Iron and Food.
All four resources are needed for different purposes, and it is recommended that you develop them in balance.
There are three main ways to acquire resources.
1. Build and upgrade resource fields, or resource-related buildings to increase hourly resource output.
2. Finish quests, win in scrimmages or plunder other players.
3. Acquire resource pack or other related items.
How to Produce More?
Select a resource field and click Upgrade button. If you have sufficient resource, the button will be in normal color. Otherwise it will be displayed as gray.If your order is successful, the timer will begin to count down. Of course you may also use Master Craftsman to finish the construction instantly.
There are 4 other buildings which can increase resource output by percentage. Each level of upgrade will increase the output of that resource by 2.5%.
1. Logging Camp: Increase Wood output by a percentage.
2. Quarry: Increase Stone output by a percentage.
3. Iron Field: Increase Iron output by a percentage.
4. Mill: Increase Food output by a percentage.