Search
View: 1034|Reply: 2

s23 Spartacus [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 11-8-2013 06:54:08 |Show all posts
A few good world map players wanted, no experience required.

We don't waste gold on things like a shield, as we do not intend on being that large and will not be accepting just anyone.

You'll be expected to contribute to the alliance to earn your benefits. Unlike larger Alliances in the game, there are two ways to increase your contribution, in lieu of only AB/PW.

We have a specific way of playing, which is for the purpose of making Caesar, Our Kingdom, Stronger and conserving resources for fighting enemy kingdoms:

-We do Not attack Any other members of Caesar Kingdom, unless attacked first by them. There are two exceptions to this rule, both involving farms and mines.

-If you are occupying two of the top six farms and mines and are attacked on one of those farms/mines, then the attack is justified and will not be retaliated against.

-If another player is occupying more than one of the largest six farms or mines and you attack them, on one (not both), then the attack is justified. Send me a screenshot of them occupying two of the top six farms or mines (or more than one in Rome) first- no need to wait for a reply.

-If you are occupying more than one of the top six farms or mines, none of the other top six farms or mines are available and a lower level Caesar Kingdom player who cannot defeat you messages you, abandon one farm/mine so that the lower level player may occupy it.

-Do your best to not be inconsiderate by occupying two of the top six farms/mines if you know you're going to be away from keyboard or offline for an extended period of time.

-If Alliance Command receives a message that you're on two of the biggest six farms or mines and you have not responded to a message, then another alliance member may remove you from the farm or mine.

-No more than one farm and mine (each) in the city of Rome may be occupied at a time.

-If you'd like to conquer someone, ask that person first. If they say no, do not attack them. Members of Spartacus Alliance without overlords are Always subject to be conquered by other Spartacus Alliance members- it's customary to ask, though not necessary when we're in the same Alliance.

-Message me a copy of the BR if anyone in Caesar Kingdom attacks you before you attack them back; no need to wait for a reply.

Point
UID
Post time 11-8-2013 11:00:52 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-8-2013 11:18:21 |Show all posts
Exactly- play it to Win.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

19-8-2019 22:14 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.005797 second(s), 9 queries .