Search
View: 1998|Reply: 7

[Writing Contest] [U5] [KokuryoEliteII] A Ultimate experience [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

First Lieutenant

Post time 2-12-2010 23:28:10 |Show all posts
Username: JackOfSpade Server Name: U5 - Ultimate Server 5 Position in League: League Member Story or guide: Story Title: A Ultimate experience Story After playing for awhile in the server 14 a merge with server came and that really wasn't a good time for me since I was getting married about a week before the merge and was on my honeymoon during the merge. Fearing losing it all I shared my account with Harry and puneet. When the merge came I only logued to move my cities and than left my fate to my friend thinking our server is older so we will squash them anyway. When I came back online a week after the begining of the war the top league (KokuryoElite) of server 20 and it's sub league was waging war against us and we wre in very bad shape. My troops were decimated, one of my friend and sitter had to leave because he had to go on a business trip, and my other sitter switched to the other side. Behind in constant attack and after a few defeat our league was starting to lose ground and county. I asked my agressor to stop attaking me considering I missed the fight, they kindly accepted if I joined them. One feeled bad, he told me this simple but funny message: "Ah you were a good farm, but considering the fact that I destroyed one of your city and lobyied another I think I've harm you enough. Hope you not to piss about it and its time for all of us to start rebuilding for the next merge" Ok I wasn't exactly what he said but I sumarized it. In the defeat I've grew wiser and learned a lot about how the merge work and how to take advantage of it. Thank you for your time, let me know what you think. My next post will be about the tactics and strategies I found with the merge.

Point
UID

First Lieutenant

Post time 2-12-2010 23:28:43 |Show all posts
Username: JackOfSpade
Server Name: U5 - Ultimate Server 5
Position in League: League Member
Story or guide: Strategy

Title: Strats for surviving and taking advantage of the server merge.

1- Period of peace after the top league eliminated every one and the emperor been named.

Build you career center to the max on every city and grab at least 2 oasis per city because on a ultimate server there no oasis.
You can grab even 3 oasis per city if you do a mansion rotation.
Have lobyist ready too because you might need them (4 at least if your wei 5 for the other to take the city in one sweep)

2- Prior the merge:
Once you know there a merge, start pumping troop over your limit in all your city.
Why ? because on a ultimate server during the 2 day of protection and 3 day of ajustement you cannot loose troop to starvation.
So pump your troop to the ceiling to give a hell of a ride to your enemies.

3- The 2 day of "Protection period"
During this period you can move your cities. I've made the mistake of moving all of my city together at the same spot beside a enemies.
Why this is a mistake ?
1- It make you a target has well.
2- some of your city are to weak anyway to take a part in the fight, you can leave them in them main cluster or move them near another player in the main cluster that have a oasis to steal it since oasis are really hard to find on a ultimate server.

4- The 3 day of "Adjusting period"
You cannot loose troop to starvation but you can now attack so dont be afraid to send massive troop at your ennemis.
Strike those special city with it because he have to protect them since if he loose the fight he loose the city.
Demolish but with moderation because you never know your anemy today might be your firend tomorow, wall, barrack, stable scout camp  most be destroyed,
Warehouse and granary might be a good idea, to prevent him from building back massive amount of troop.
Farmland at last ressort since it can help him if someone send him support. But if he might be pissed about it and you might lose a ally in the future.
After that is only survival is his league support since even if he try to rebuild you will strike him and kill his troop anyway.

5- Post war
I don't know what happened on your merge guys but for us once one league surrendered we pretty much went back in too simcity and building troop to support the future emperor.
So since it hard to keep player playing when there no war, no action and If you've made this far to a server merge you probably wanna play wathever you've win or lose.
So be fair play and have fun.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

First Lieutenant

Post time 2-12-2010 23:52:50 |Show all posts
Username: JackOfSpade Server Name: U5 - Ultimate Server 5 Position in League: League Member Story or guide: Story Title: Gift I just wanted to have a note on player that didn't merged there server yet. For all your hard work when you move to a ultimate server you receive 4 epic. 1- 3 star from your kingdom (wei=cao cao, shu=liu bei, wu= sun quan) 2- a 2 star from your kingdom ( i was wei and got xiahou dun) 3- a 1 star from your kingdom (wei xu for wei) and a 3 start lv 100 (I had Dian Wei) If you already have one of these hero you receive a compensation. I know it's nothing compare to the time you've put in the game but it a little something that cheer you up on your first login on the ultimate server. So if you can hang on until the server merge you can have all these epic for free

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 8-12-2010 20:26:17 |Show all posts
WOW this is a huge advantage that U1 didn't recieve, if they merge us later we will be complaining to koram for sure lol 4 epics and HUGE names to boot!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert TKO Guru

Post time 9-12-2010 00:47:28 |Show all posts
A little bit correction. The gift that mansion by LordofJack is not come from server merge, but from server Update. In the new server version there s a new faction quest name Hero's Summit. Here is where the gift came from. For the earlier server which is a new version one the Hero's Summit will give you the same gift, according to the rule of course. The cost of Hero's summit faction is the Tower of Trials. With the old tower of trial your hero can be upgrade up to 3 level, but for the new one you can only upgrade it up to two level. What about U1, is it a new version one or not. Dunno.. check your Faction Quest! ZhangCha KokuryoEliteII - U5
http://forum.koramgame.com/?fromuid=2250693

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Captain First Lieutenant

Post time 7-3-2011 01:57:15 |Show all posts
wow cool nice info
somebody say me to change my sign :(

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Captain First Lieutenant

Post time 7-3-2011 01:58:18 |Show all posts
wow cool nice info
somebody say me to change my sign :(

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-4-2011 03:01:54 |Show all posts
wew!

KokuyoElites are not agressive in merge!

we are asking for peace!

but they want to rule "U5"

and we won the war! because were an active and one family league!

hahaha......
MoNoChRoMaTiC - U23
Monochromatic - S72

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

25-5-2018 02:06 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.007582 second(s), 10 queries .