Search
View: 170|Reply: 0

MapleStory M: How to Auto Battle [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 24-2-2019 22:18:07 |Show all posts
I feel as this dilemma should be easier to deal with now that you've got less servers to buy Maple M Mesos  since mergers. It only takes 30 minutes to a min to ascertain whether someone is macroing and allow me to tell you right now. Their macros are obvious as hell.Your ideas about present damage cap system and course balance at cap level.

Your thoughts about current damage cap strategy and course balance at cap level.Currently, many classes have the exact same harm cap with this 50M, it sure doesnt help the pay2win problem like everyone else understands. But exactly the same time, before people hit the cap, class balance seemed ok but now with the moment, or before now, people make their course choices according to a lot of criterias.

Mainly number of hits per second, the problem to restrain them, advantages which other classes don't have, etc.. However, a huge part of this community decides to choose numbers of strikes per seconds or classes being at top of DPS chart (NW as example, NL can be good but much less ) and more.

There are numerous people saying this current damage system and also this unlimit power from financing create unbalance and it's unfair. I state unbalance here but it isn't totally correct. It seems more like sport busted mainly because of this potential system that may provide you so much electricity once hitting cap damage, certain classes would be the top at cap amount.

Even if it's only a small minority and they place their movies of boss soloing, it brings jelly to a people, especially people who are too addicted to damage. So much that a majority of players, I mainly speak about typical funded players above, completely overlook the RPG part of the game.

All Of Maplestory M Products Sale at https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html. 100% Secure, Fast and Guaranteed!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

20-8-2019 15:23 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.005007 second(s), 9 queries .