Forum & Chat RulesTo give everyone something to refer to when chatting in the in-game chat, here is a list of chat rules that we hope everyone can respect. These rules apply to both the forums and the in-game chat.
Basically, we want to keep this a fun, friendly, and helpful community! We have a variety of players of a variety of ages, and we all hope for some common respect and politeness on the public forums and the World chat, regardless of age. That said, the following things cannot be allowed:
- Spamming (repeated posts with the same message, repeated Alliance recruit messages in a short amount of time, etc.)
- Sexual, pornographic, drugs, or other 'adult' topics or comments
- Racism, hate speech, or derogatory terms of any kind
- Insults, name-calling, put-downs
- Hijacking threads (posting information unrelated to the thread topic or section)
If we find you in violation of these rules, you could be muted from chat, have your post deleted, or even banned!
Please help us to uphold these rules, and keep the Chronicles of Merlin chat a clean and friendly environment for everyone. Thank you!
- the Chronicles of Merlin Team